UnevenEdge

LMAO, it was at this moment Netflix went full retard

André Toulon

Yeah, I just watched it.... is this supposed to be an anime parody? There is alot of mixed shit going on here. Also, the trailer didn't really explain the plot more like just showing off clips that people might think are funny or interesting? It reminded me of the way Seth Mcfarland's cartoon episode previews are structured...

Yeah, I just watched it.... is this supposed to be an anime parody? There is alot of mixed shit going on here. Also, the trailer didn't really explain the plot more like just showing off clips that people might think are funny or interesting? It reminded me of the way Seth Mcfarland's cartoon episode previews are structured...

I can only assume it isn't supposed to be taken seriously

I mean, I have seen anime parodies that I like or at least thought were ok and entertaining. Bobo, One Punch Man, ect... but I'm not sure this looks entertaining. And it didn't really do a good job of telling me what the fuck it was supposed to be about other than a black in a technologically advanced city with pink dreads (which looks like Jaden's hair) and some strange powers and flying mechs? I dunno, I mean obviously it's a parody, but those usually have plots as well and have a cohesive comedy or lampoon focus. This just seemed like it was all over the place, but that may just mean that the director shit the bed in making the trailer.

I thought most of the voice acting sounded terrible as well. Surprisingly Jaden's bits the few pieces that were included actually sounded like decent voice acting compared to some of the others.

I'm actually excited about this.  I'm surprised CBS is going to work with Netflix.

I'll watch it despite how bad it may be...because Star Trek.

Edit:  Oh.  Only those outside the US.    Also wtf at their only having it available on their CBS premium shit.

You want people to pirate shit?

Because that's how you get people to pirate shit.

I can't tell who's supposed to be the target audience for Neo Yokio. It looks like some Totally Spies spinoff about goofy highschool kids, but the trailer has people saying "fuck-boy" and "bitch". It's embarrassed that their content is for children, so they're trying hard to sell this as something an older person would watch if they want to feel ashamed for having Neo Yokio glued to their "Currently Watching" tab.

• 2 weeks later...

I more than likely won't watch it.

However I am a fan of Castlevania, and 7 Deadly Sins... in  my opinion at this point they are due a failed attempt.

I am more annoyed with the fact Netflix pulled everything as far at teen/adult oriented cartoon comedies except for like 4 shows. No South Park, No American Dad, no King of the Hill, no Free 4 All, no [as] shows but Family Guy, and Cleveland Show(technically).

I've been enjoying my Hulu+ waaay more than I've enjoyed Netflix in a while(although I do appreciate the MST3K Reboot). Excellent catalog for shows in comparison, reminds me of netflix 5+ years ago.

I believe Castlevania is the only one Netflix actually threw money at since 7 Deadly Sins was its own thing before Netlfix got streaming rights.

I'd bet that they missed out on some of those high profile cartoons not only because of Hulu but also because they were trying to make way for their own animation projects. They already have F is for Family and Bojack Horseman, so they're putting all their chips in on finding something that'll make that same magic without other shows getting in their way. In turn, they get more shows like Neo Yokio and Big Mouth.