UnevenEdge

i am literally talking to someone on okcupid about the ASMB

Naraku4656

i'm not zeni so i'm not going to take pictures of a conversation i'm having. you're either going to believe that we spoke about it and moved on to another topic or you're not

no, pics of girl, get them nudes brah

i don't meet IBers, but I'd be down with meeting up with LB. he seems like a dude I can have a 12 hour conversation about bacon with, and i respect that

oh well then...if you play your cards right this catfishing is gonna turn into catfisting...amirite?  :fap:

I don't think admitting that you post on the living remains of a now dead Cartoon message board  which 98% of the occupants are probably on the spectrum in some way is a good way to make an impression on a chick

But, you were honest and it seems to have worked so far for you

keep it up, maybe she'll let you touch her butt

I mean, people ask what I am doing on my phone or my computer and they see a golden cat floating the bird up and down... I don't get much further than that.

But, no way I would ever let on to a girl I was trying to court that I am all about this life... they will be horrified with everyone else when they make the jump to come to my house and accidentally walk in to my home office.... that's where the bodies are.