Guest The Hound

Guest The Hound

NO COME ON HOW I LOOKED TERRIBLE THERE

NONE OF YOU ARE GOING TO BITE

IM JUST GONNA GET COMPLIMENTED

FUCK YOU

:D

Guest The Hound

Aww. You were kind of cute. I'd have pinched your cheek and given you a cookie.

I would have eaten it and asked for another.

The problem is that you needed to get out of the house more. Instead of playing PC games and going on the internet all day long, you were supposed to spend your high school days going to cool parties, hooking up with girls, and playing sports (and this explains why suck at hockey now and end up getting injured over anything). If you had done all of those things, I think you wouldn't have been as chubby. When you laze around and don't talk to girls, that's when you start to add on weight. That being said, it's good to be chubby. I like to date all kinds of girls and there's just something I like about them.

Guest The Hound

The problem is that you needed to get out of the house more. Instead of playing PC games and going on the internet all day long, you were supposed to spend your high school days going to cool parties, hooking up with girls, and playing sports (and this explains why suck at hockey now and end up getting injured over anything). If you had done all of those things, I think you wouldn't have been as chubby. When you laze around and don't talk to girls, that's when you start to add on weight. That being said, it's good to be chubby. I like to date all kinds of girls and there's just something I like about them.

TL;DR

TL;DR

Guest The Hound

I made a roast me thread in my group on Facebook of your profile picture.

Sure you did.

How to get removed from my FL 101.

You'd think with your line of work you wouldn't be so stupid.  -_'

Guest The Hound

Do you shape your brows?

no i just remove the middle uni

the rest of my brows are fine

i grow full facial hair really fast