UnevenEdge

is there anything worse than a bathroom chatter?

35 minutes ago, [classic swim] said:

Bathroom scatter.

I’d rather tune out their talking than have them miss the bowl and start hitting the walls and everywhere.

You mfer....I was about to use splatter but make this same post...you have made a dangerous foe this day, my friend 🤬.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Something worse? 

No toilet paper in the dispenser after the work has already begun.

The only available stall being an active hazmat zone.

Some stranger's toddler playing peek-a-boo under the door when you are going in for the wipe.

Getting your foot tapped in a bathroom stall in the Twin Cities airport. 

Yes.  Bathroom orgasms are worse.  It’s not like you want to hear someone get her or his insides rearranged, but you can’t just cheer them on either.  All you can do is stand there silently peeing on the urinal partition.

• Haha 1

No idk who raised these weird people that think it’s ok to carry a conversation with someone trying to use the bathroom.  

I’m not crazy about people using public (or private too f that) toilets and talking on the phone at the same time.   Idw to hear that shit, c’mon man 

Edited by 1pooh4u
English hard sometimes
  • Thanks 1

And the people that talk on the phone when pooping, what the fuck? I would be so mad to find out the person I’m talking to currently has feces leaving their body. It’s gross and disrespectful. I’m Victorian.

• Haha 2