UnevenEdge

Post your unpopular opinions here.

The_annoying_one

LOL at the multiple comments I’ve read this morning in 2023 about how piracy is baddd and naughty.

It’s pretentious to call torrenting a moral necessity, but you’re over here going “boo hoo hoo I’m stweawing I’m a quiminal” like you’re Elroy Jetson or some shit.

You don’t have to claim it as a beacon of honor but it’s still gonna be a tool of the internet no matter how much you pout like a little girl about it.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, [classic swim] said:

LOL at the multiple comments I’ve read this morning in 2023 about how piracy is baddd and naughty.

It’s pretentious to call torrenting a moral necessity, but you’re over here going “boo hoo hoo I’m stweawing I’m a quiminal” like you’re Elroy Jetson or some shit.

You don’t have to claim it as a beacon of honor but it’s still gonna be a tool of the internet no matter how much you pout like a little girl  cry baby about it.

fixed. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Lynnrael said:

i hate birthdays and gift giving holidays, and I'd rather give someone a gift just cause than be obligated to it and i hate getting gifts because i don't know how to emote the right emotion and always feel like I'm going to hurt someone's feelings

6 hours ago, The_annoying_one said:

This actually describes me perfectly.

i LOVE giving gifts. 

i do not like, never really have, probably never will, like getting them. for any reason. i feel like a schlub. 

giphy.gif

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, The_annoying_one said:

Mint is good. Chocolate is great. Mint and chocolate together is fucking atrocious.

2 hours ago, André Toulon said:

I got hot chocolate this morning and I was about a second away from putting a wintergreen Altoid in it.....then i remembered im not a psychopath 

i may have to make you a chocolate peppermint cake...

one day. 

maybe 

probably not. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Icarus27k said:

Ryan Reynolds made a good Green Lantern. 

I actually thought so  play if you're familiar with DC Comics at all many people know there's a lot of multiple Green Lanterns  ryan Reynolds character is supposed to be the first Green Lantern from Earth against multiple Green Lanterns from Earth