UnevenEdge

I kinda like how slow this board is

SwimOdin

9 hours ago, SwimOdin said:

It’s almost like a college bulletin board we’re all scrawling out messages on, only to have someone else come by a few hours later and they’re scrawling over your bullshit, to write their bullshit.

We’re fucking art.

BUT WHEN I radda radda radda I'M NOT ALLOWED IN THAT PARTICULAR MUSEUM ANYMORE!

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, SwimOdin said:

It’s almost like a college bulletin board we’re all scrawling out messages on, only to have someone else come by a few hours later and they’re scrawling over your bullshit, to write their bullshit.

We’re fucking art.

I know a guy we call Art. Why did my mind go into the gutter? I may need help.

Edited by Greeny

4 minutes ago, Vela said:

I like the slowness too, back in the day I thought I would spontaneously implode if I stepped away from my computer.  I actually get stuff done now and am still able to post...casually.

Hi. Long-time viewer of this thread, first-time responder.

I just wanna say that the slowness is a double-edged sword. On one hand, I completely agree with you. On the other, it’s like “Would somebody just post some shit, please?! I’m bored out of my fucking skull over here!!” 😂

• Haha 1
  • D'oh 1

6 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

Hi. Long-time viewer of this thread, first-time responder.

I just wanna say that the slowness is a double-edged sword. On one hand, I completely agree with you. On the other, it’s like “Would somebody just post some shit, please?! I’m bored out of my fucking skull over here!!” 😂

I can see that too.  Like on nights where I don't have much going on.  Thank goodness for anime and youtube, I usually have one or the other going simultaneously. 

Edited by Vela
also it's just so immensely different to the way it used to be and it feels weird.
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Vela said:

I can see that too.  Like on nights where I don't have much going on.  Thank goodness for anime and youtube, I usually have one or the other going simultaneously. 

Same here, except switch anime with music. Sowwy. Anime has never been my cup of tea. 😟

Also, if I may go off-topic for a sec, I would be very thankful for some sleep, since I got roped into some dreadful babysitting in about 6 hours. But I doubt it’s gonna happen. :shock: And no, it is not remotely your fault.

• Like 1

Just now, The_annoying_one said:

Same here, except switch anime with music. Sowwy. Anime has never been my cup of tea. 😟

Also, if I may go off-topic for a sec, I would be very thankful for some sleep, since I got roped into some dreadful babysitting in about 6 hours. But I doubt it’s gonna happen. :shock: And no, it is not remotely your fault.

:LithiumSmileyLaugh: you don't have to apologize...I am completely unapologetic about not being into things like sports or...Idk...enhanced interrogation techniques.

Oh man...I'm about to head to bed because I told myself I was going to get up early...I'm on a mission.  Or at least I will be on one tomorrow. BUT TOMORROW STARTS NOW!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

:LithiumSmileyLaugh: you don't have to apologize...I am completely unapologetic about not being into things like sports or...Idk...enhanced interrogation techniques.

Oh man...I'm about to head to bed because I told myself I was going to get up early...I'm on a mission.  Or at least I will be on one tomorrow. BUT TOMORROW STARTS NOW!

Tomorrow is just a future yesterday.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I’ve never been into sports either…except wrestling.

But that’s neither here nor there. Good night, Vela and Gemini!

Just now, The_annoying_one said:

I’ve never been into sports either…except wrestling.

But that’s neither here nor there. Good night, Vela and Gemini!

Goodnight, man. Hope you get some much needed rest. (I might go back to sleep, too. I fell asleep in my family room around 7 PM and woke up around midnight, but I still feel pretty tired.)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gemini said:

Goodnight, man. Hope you get some much needed rest. (I might go back to sleep, too. I fell asleep in my family room around 7 PM and woke up around midnight, but I still feel pretty tired.)

I really hope you can go back to sleep, man.

Okay, this is officially tonight’s last post. G’night, everyone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, GuyBeardmane said:

Temporarily hijacking this thread to brag.

I got a new job as a registrar and attendance clerk at a local elementary school that's like 5 minutes from where I live.  I joined the union.  I'm finally doing something that seems like a career and I'm getting to do something where I'll be making a difference and I'm all sorts of hyped about it.

This is awesome.    Go make a difference! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1