UnevenEdge

Cocaine

Icarus27k

47 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

NOW they find concaine residue?

lulz

That was my thought too. :D

Jazzhands Jr had his own office despite being considered unfit for the security clearance he was given anyway and I question if he's ever not been on something. 

Drumpf robo-trips on flu meds so they wouldn't necessarily set off any alarms. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jman said:

My guess is it was from a tour group, since the Biden’s weren’t in the day it was found.  Still…

From what I heard discussed on the news, it's not a room that public tourist groups would go through. It's a room a lot of people go through though if they've got business with someone in the White House. Even without the random tourists, it's still a lot of people from what they said. Doubt they were there to see Biden, he wasn't even there at the time.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Jman said:

My guess is it was from a tour group, since the Biden’s weren’t in the day it was found.  Still…

I hate how Metalocalypse overused him as a character. He's hilarious when used sparingly, but his character doesn't have enough depth to use him as frequently as they did. The Simpsons did the same thing with Disco Stu.

11 hours ago, Seight said:

Fine guys, I'll do it.

"Wait, when was Hunter at the White House?"

Granted, I was basically thinking the same thing, but sorry to ruin your joke, but why WOULDN'T Hunter Biden be there? A grown son can't visit his father at his home?