UnevenEdge

guilty pleasures

1 minute ago, discolé monade said:

i REALLY wanted a hostess cherry pie, and i was like 'i can make that' 

knowing damn well i'm not coming home to this hot ass house. and make a got damnt cherry pie. 

i should have bought the cherry pie though. 

I keep telling myself I can make my own dark chocolate peanutbutter cups because I really like the ones they have at Trader Joe's.... but we only have one Trader Joe's and the hos in there are so uppity I hate going in there. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Those are really good.

Yes. Go in there and purchase one container of those and those mixed chocolate almonds for me thanks. I'll be out in the car 

johnny-depp-mustache.gif

I'll pick you up in the parkinglot like a whore afterwards

Edited by Vamped

17 minutes ago, Vamped said:

I keep telling myself I can make my own dark chocolate peanutbutter cups because I really like the ones they have at Trader Joe's.... but we only have one Trader Joe's and the hos in there are so uppity I hate going in there. 

oh you totally can. mid makes his own peanut butter cups. reg. milk chocolate. but yeah. 

1 minute ago, discolé monade said:

oh you totally can. mid makes his own peanut butter cups. reg. milk chocolate. but yeah. 

I don't know if it's just me getting old ... but milk chocolate is not hitting the way it used to. 

.... now dark chocolate 

soma-shokugeki-no-soma.gif

• Like 1

I try not to feel guilty about what I eat cause fuck it, but food from 7-11 and gas stations are it. I'll shamelessly enjoy 711 pizza or what ever pastry thing they have that looks like it'll satisfying the hungering void(dopamine deficiency) within, but I do feel like shit when I do lol

otherwise, idk, cocks?

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Lynnrael said:

I try not to feel guilty about what I eat cause fuck it, but food from 7-11 and gas stations are it. I'll shamelessly enjoy 711 pizza or what ever pastry thing they have that looks like it'll satisfying the hungering void(dopamine deficiency) within, but I do feel like shit when I do lol

otherwise, idk, cocks?

we have a winner!

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

pimple popper videos?

:indifferentshock:

No, they are more blackhead removal videos. It's just weird how all this stuff is wedged in people's pores. One ten minute video of that and I feel better about whatever acne I went through growing up. :D 

I also watch a lot of kitty memes and AMVs. But this is a guilty pleasure thread and pore-cleaning videos from Thailand definitely count as that. :D 

I guess I have another guilty pleasure: Watching people play sports games. There's a channel on PlutoTV devoted completely to people who stream while they play stuff like Madden, NBA 2K, and FiFA. I may pick up a few tips, but I mainly watch to see their reactions when something big happens.

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Aroomi Kim

Why do people pay for this. I'm just fascinated that fake boobs and ass bring all the boys to the yard.

She looks fucking ridiculous, and as far as I know, it's all accessories...not actual body augmentation.

so...she's not your guilty pleasure.

also, thanks, ever so much for google search.   | :

4 hours ago, discolé monade said:

so...she's not your guilty pleasure.

also, thanks, ever so much for google search.   | :

Well, whenever she pops up in my feed, I have to see what ridiculous thing they are trying to pass of as a weird little incident that involves her huge, comical boobs

• Haha 2

The smell of a bowling alley or a real candy store.  When I was little, there was a place called "Ma's & Pa's Candy Store" with walls of bins and jars with individually wrapped pieces of candy (similar to the old Brach's Pic-a-mix).  Decades later I walked into a Buy The Weigh candy store at a mall, and that smell gave me an emotional flashback to being 5 years old.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...