UnevenEdge

guilty pleasures

9 minutes ago, The_annoying_one said:

I just bought some yesterday.

I’d be happy to share if I could.

I've lost 70 pounds over the last 4 months. I wonder how much more it could have been without those amazing but evil lil tempters...

So many bags I have devoured meow

thanks for being happy to share 😋

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, The_annoying_one said:

I’ve got an almost empty bag right beside me calling my name. I just ate some about an hour ago, though. Should I? >_>

Do Et...

I had some left from earlier and thought well I'ma spend the weekend with my girlfriend so I don't want them opened and unfinished for that long so crunch crunch munch munch meow

• Like 1

I didn't get hot chocolate today in this 107 degree weather.

Context being we got a new coffee machine in the office...some know how much I hate coffee and the dope friends that drink it.  It's automatic and it has hot chocolate tho....I don't like making it but the machine does it for me.

I used to talk shit all day when I was in the office about these junkies huddled around their black crack machine and how fucking absurd it is to drink that shit then go out in triple digits heat.

But it has hot chocolate....so I sneak into the kitchen when no one is looking and make some.... sometimes making upwards of 6 cups in a day.  

Today I was in the warehouse....there's no hot chocolate in the warehouse....so here I am, heating up a package of swiss miss from 2018

Edited by André Toulon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3