UnevenEdge

2024 Presidential Elections: the schadenfreude commences

NewBluntsworth

10 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Smith makes a good case as to why and how Trump’s acts to interfere with the 2020 election were not official acts of a President. 

Only absolute flat-skulls could possibly think that his actions - done entirely to keep himself in the WH and basically out of jail for things done before he even ran - were Official Presidential Acts. Such a claim cheapens the actual reality of Official Presidential Acts. 

22 minutes ago, SwimOdin said:

Grifters gonna grift. This is a landmark age for rubes to part with their money.

I need to come up with something extra stupid for the moneys before all the moneys run out. 

Maybe a cheap book titled 'Bestest Thoughts of Greatest President Ever to Live' that's entirely blank except for the very center featuring a huge ketchup stain.

$99.99 - CHEAP!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, katt_goddess said:

Only absolute flat-skulls could possibly think that his actions - done entirely to keep himself in the WH and basically out of jail for things done before he even ran - were Official Presidential Acts. Such a claim cheapens the actual reality of Official Presidential Acts. 

I need to come up with something extra stupid for the moneys before all the moneys run out. 

Maybe a cheap book titled 'Bestest Thoughts of Greatest President Ever to Live' that's entirely blank except for the very center featuring a huge ketchup stain.

$99.99 - CHEAP!

That's not ketchup.

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Master-Debater131 said:

Im starting to think more and more that he is trying to sabotage her campaign as payback for her leading the palace coup against his campaign.

I think you should probably stop thinking.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Insipid said:

I'm hoping something happens like Trump actually wins Georgia, and all the effort he put into challenging the vote there becomes wasted, but he loses Florida.

Or he challenges it to double down on having more votes and loses on recount.

15 minutes ago, matrixman124 said:

Should Biden be running? Yes or no?

Md thinks biden should run because trump spent so much time and money preparing to go against him. So now she, like a lot of conservatives, feel like the democrats are cheating.

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, matrixman124 said:

Masterful leap, sir

bafkreih4xsflji63tlaqhwsuko6wer3kzeoal5adz2ggifseihxmssyecy.jpg

Trump is occasionally funny, I guess . . .

"When Elon Musk came to the White House asking me for help on all of his many subsidized projects, whether it's electric cars that don't drive long enough, driverless cars that crash, or rocketships to nowhere, without which subsidies he'd be worthless, and telling me how he was a big Trump fan and Republican, I could have said, 'drop to your knees and beg,' and he would have done it." 

• Haha 6

8 hours ago, Insipid said:

Trump is occasionally funny, I guess . . .

"When Elon Musk came to the White House asking me for help on all of his many subsidized projects, whether it's electric cars that don't drive long enough, driverless cars that crash, or rocketships to nowhere, without which subsidies he'd be worthless, and telling me how he was a big Trump fan and Republican, I could have said, 'drop to your knees and beg,' and he would have done it." 

Holy shit, he really wrote that, I thought it was a joke! 🤣 These MAGAts really hate each other. There's so much cattiness that it's like watching a Mean Girls spinoff.

Is anyone else drawing parallels between Leon and Tom Cruise's 2005 jumping incident?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Insipid said:

I got my mail-in ballot today. In 2020, I waited two hours to vote and I think my case of covid I got was from being in that packed line. Not doing that shit again.

Yeah I already dropped off my mail-in ballot at my local ballot box. Good to have it done

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, matrixman124 said:

It's almost like Elon is doing a pump and dump with betting on the general election. But that would be ridiculous, right?

bafkreidmqrxf7yakyoag7bhvee2nf3ojvp7ofarob6lhe2jiveksk4sphy.jpg

This is coming out right as the Times’s latest poll had Kamala widening her lead.  Yeah, this is a clear pump and dump because how dare this be anything but a horse race/coin flip?

A Harris administration needs to nationalize SpaceX.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

32 minutes ago, Jman said:

This is coming out right as the Times’s latest poll had Kamala widening her lead.  Yeah, this is a clear pump and dump because how dare this be anything but a horse race/coin flip?

A Harris administration needs to nationalize SpaceX.

It's also been brought to my attention that Peter Thiel owns PolyMarket lol

• Haha 4

12 hours ago, matrixman124 said:

Yeah I already dropped off my mail-in ballot at my local ballot box. Good to have it done

In my county, drop boxes are only available in the week prededing the election and are accessible in 8-hour supervised time periods per day. Nowhere else in PA is this strict with their drop boxes.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Insipid said:

In my county, drop boxes are only available in the week prededing the election and are accessible in 8-hour supervised time periods per day. Nowhere else in PA is this strict with their drop boxes.

The only time I used a drop box was in 2020. Every time since I've just stuck it in the mailbox. Gets there in a couple of days. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Musk is a government contractor. We need to stop hiring his stupid fuckin ass 

We need to tax his damn ass and fine the shit out of him every time something of his blows up and shits flaming metal bits for miles which he then doesn't bother to clean up. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3