UnevenEdge

2024 Presidential Elections: the schadenfreude commences

NewBluntsworth

Trump called Kamala a “bum” At a rally in Florida. He’s really getting scared now. All he does is blame her for everything Biden has done, fear monger and name call. There is zero substance to his campaign.  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Trump called Kamala a “bum” At a rally in Florida. He’s really getting scared now. All he does is blame her for everything Biden has done, fear monger and name call. There is zero substance to his campaign.  

His fan base just need him to say the stupid shit that they want to believe without any connection to reality. It's really an exercise in mass support of delusions.

It's actually kind of phenomenal to watch. He's the kind of dude his followers would call a whiny little bitch, but they completely ignore that train of thought because he's Trump. I'm legitimately fascinated that so many people don't see that others are laughing at them...with great due.

And today I discovered there are actually people who say "at least Trump sent us money during the pandemic" 🤯

It's like...Biden did too, if you're going to give credit to who was sitting on the chair at the time....but I kept thinking about it and I'm like "do they think he cut those checks personally out of his account or some shit" How is this your trump card (seriously, npi)

Edited by André Toulon
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 5

11 hours ago, matrixman124 said:

Don't let him stop talking. Keep giving him the rope.

bafkreiha2q2phk6dggvwduqd56ifjbmyibsovqmh46yekfv6jde4q6ofdy.jpg

Well, he said it to a Christian group, so it could mean one of two things.  He's going to make this a monarchy/dictatorship or his election will incite The Rapture.  Maybe both?

Edit: thought of a third thing, but I'm not going to say it.

Edited by tsar4
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

What’s the difference between a Drag Queen performing for children or any other makeup wearing performer, like a clown, for example?  I seen kids doing silly dances w clowns. So I want you I tell me what the difference is, Ms. I’m Only Playing Devil’s Advocate? (Damn you got a long name) 

Im not playing devils advocate at all on this. I am explicitly saying that it is not OK to have kids twerking at drag shows or putting money into drag queens thongs.

This continued push to include kids in these sexualized activities is absolutely wrong. it is turning people who were allies into skeptics at best, and enemies at worst. We had won the war, and instead of taking the W and living life people kept pushing. And now we are at the point where states like California are writing laws to hide kids sexuality from their parents. At no point in history has an adult saying "Its ok, this can just be a secret between us" ever ended well.

Its a massive blind spot on the left right now, either a wilful blind spot or an unknowing one. Either way going after kids like this is absolutely causing a blow back against many communities and it will cost votes. Ignore it all you want, but you do so risking Trumps 2nd term.

• Haha 1
  • D'oh 1

3 minutes ago, Master-Debater131 said:

Im not playing devils advocate at all on this. I am explicitly saying that it is not OK to have kids twerking at drag shows or putting money into drag queens thongs.

This continued push to include kids in these sexualized activities is absolutely wrong. it is turning people who were allies into skeptics at best, and enemies at worst. We had won the war, and instead of taking the W and living life people kept pushing. And now we are at the point where states like California are writing laws to hide kids sexuality from their parents. At no point in history has an adult saying "Its ok, this can just be a secret between us" ever ended well.

Its a massive blind spot on the left right now, either a wilful blind spot or an unknowing one. Either way going after kids like this is absolutely causing a blow back against many communities and it will cost votes. Ignore it all you want, but you do so risking Trumps 2nd term.

When were kids putting money in drag queen thongs?  Show me where and show me where the Drag Queen was naked under the thong like a stripper. 

• Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

When were kids putting money in drag queen thongs?  Show me where and show me where the Drag Queen was naked under the thong like a stripper. 

MD thinks it happens at those library readings people like her railed against.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, PenguinBoss said:

MD thinks it happens at those library readings people like her railed against.

This is like that “they let my child use a litter box because she wants to be a cat” story.  

52 minutes ago, Master-Debater131 said:

Looked at two links one specifically was an 18+, the one where the Queen lifted her skirt, revealing nothing, and the other was described as an event for parents with sensory moments for infants mixed in. It was described as an event for parents that want to hold a baby in one hand and a pint in the other. I didn’t go further because I was really specific with what I wanted you to show me. There was no nudity and the dancing wasn’t overly sexual at all. Not to mention that the people taking the videos went to be outraged. “I don’t want my kid seeing this so you shouldn’t be allowed to take your child either” gtfoh 

• Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Master-Debater131 said:

Do you have any thoughts on the Catholic church being a pedo ring?

What are your thoughts on Trump admitting to walking into changing rooms full of naked kids?

I just want to get a fuller idea of how hard you're fighting for the kids before we continue forward.

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Blackrose321 said:

What are your thoughts on Trump admitting to walking into changing rooms full of naked kids?

I just want to get a fuller idea of how hard you're fighting for the kids before we continue forward.

She dgaf about kids. She’s got an entire thread dedicated to justifying the killing of them 

it’s all fake outrage because the parents pretending to be up in arms about it are the same people entering their 5 year old daughters in beauty contests and slapping makeup all over their child’s faces.  

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Master-Debater131 said:

Im not playing devils advocate at all on this. I am explicitly setting up strawmen. Look how smart I am for arguing against things nobody but me mentioned in any capacity. I'm so brave for speaking out against obviously bad things! PLEASE CLAP!

This thread is just MD going

200w(1)(2).gif.3e7d5880918c5368c98bc61bfcc9d70e.gif

Edited by naraku360
  • Haha 5

45 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

She dgaf about kids. She’s got an entire thread dedicated to justifying the killing of them 

it’s all fake outrage because the parents pretending to be up in arms about it are the same people entering their 5 year old daughters in beauty contests and slapping makeup all over their child’s faces.  

Omg seriously? Which thread is that? I took a brief look but wasn't sure which it might be.

13 hours ago, André Toulon said:

And today I discovered there are actually people who say "at least Trump sent us money during the pandemic" 🤯

It's like...Biden did too, if you're going to give credit to who was sitting on the chair at the time....but I kept thinking about it and I'm like "do they think he cut those checks personally out of his account or some shit" How is this your trump card (seriously, npi)

Those checks were deliberately slowed down in the sending because he insisted that his name be on them just for this bullshit. He wanted people to think that he and he alone was the one signing off on all the checks going out. 

I crossed off his name and wrote over it 'Dumbass Twatwaffle' and the bank still took it. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Blackrose321 said:

The thing about md is she doesn't have any of her own thoughts.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, matrixman124 said:

Looks we got to combine the election thread with the Elon driving Twitter into the ground thread

bafkreibucwi65x3chnlzgjzkzldkockh3r7mqogplvuhk4gozygptxx4s4.jpg

He's a self-proclaimed centrist, so I'm sure he'll start claiming Trump will end humanity any day now.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

I've been a little worried that if Vance gets criticized too much, Trump might get rid of him and choose a new running mate. He has to hang on until states start printing ballots and then he can't be replaced. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Belize said:

I've been a little worried that if Vance gets criticized too much, Trump might get rid of him and choose a new running mate. He has to hang on until states start printing ballots and then he can't be replaced. 

Personally, I'm surprised he hasn't pick one of his kids for VP.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Belize said:

He can't because it would make it look like he made a mistake

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Belize said:

Now why would he get criticized?

image.png.ee91ab39ea4f2e6d01432d71c4bac069.png

• Haha 8

On 7/27/2024 at 9:09 AM, Master-Debater131 said:

It’s a massive blind spot on the left right now, either a wilful blind spot or an unknowing one. Either way going after kids like this is absolutely causing a blow back against many communities and it will cost votes. Ignore it all you want, but you do so risking Trumps 2nd term.

The fact you tried to apply logic to something completely made up makes it all the more absurd.

• Thanks 1