UnevenEdge

NFL 2022/23 DUCK, DUCK, MONKEY POX NOW WITH 1% LESS COVID

1pooh4u

7 hours ago, scoobdog said:

It looks like the plan on sacrificing a virgin to summon the dark lord to resurrect him... in that uniform.

Honestly I'd put money on "Dan Snyder just really, REALLY, wanted to have a Redskins uniform in the concourse of FedEx Field"

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Master-Debater131 said:

the NFL flexed the Broncos-Chiefs game out of SNF.

Im so happy this happened, and frankly surprised. The NFL loves nothing more than to give Mahomes a BJ on prime time games. We always are a yearly sacrifice in the name of that BJ, so having it removed is crazy.

...wait, they flexed the Colts IN?!?

That was some ending. Needed the Buccs to win for the picks but really it couldn’t happen to a worse guy. I hate Brady he’s  such a fuck and he’s not retiring. He said “I’d rather play loosing than not play” he will allow his career, much like his marriage, go straight down the toilet and for what?  We all know he’s got a sweet ass sports casting gig waiting for him on the other side of his career. 

• Haha 1

On 12/5/2022 at 6:40 AM, Seight said:

It's weird that we can actually ask two different people in this thread "Is it worse to get blown out in primetime or be so bad they flex you OUT of primetime?"

After that shitcake performance Sunday I don't know.

Colts suck.

Anyways Scores and picks are up.

4 hours ago, molarbear said:

What's sad is TNF gave us one of greatest comebacks of the season tonight and no one saw it....because it was TNF

Baker Mayfield orchestrates 98-yard game-winning drive for the Rams

...okay, I'll admit I was not expecting to see that sentence this morning.

6 hours ago, molarbear said:

What's sad is TNF gave us one of greatest comebacks of the season tonight and no one saw it....because it was TNF

I didn’t watch it cuz it was two teams that were doing meh all season but now I wish I had seen it

lol I can’t believe the rams won I picked them cuz I had a feeling the QB change would energize the team. It’s a phenomenon I noticed a few years back. QB changes often lead to a false rush of enthusiasm that will give the team a win maybe two

16 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

I didn’t watch it cuz it was two teams that were doing meh all season but now I wish I had seen it

lol I can’t believe the rams won I picked them cuz I had a feeling the QB change would energize the team. It’s a phenomenon I noticed a few years back. QB changes often lead to a false rush of enthusiasm that will give the team a win maybe two

Anytime you get some new blood in the locker room it can pump people up, I wouldn't call it a false rush of enthusiasm so much as a glimmer of hope on an otherwise bleak season

They got a new signal caller who isn't a bad player (dude led the Browns to the playoffs)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, molarbear said:

Anytime you get some new blood in the locker room it can pump people up, I wouldn't call it a false rush of enthusiasm so much as a glimmer of hope on an otherwise bleak season

They got a new signal caller who isn't a bad player (dude led the Browns to the playoffs)

I’m not even sure why the Browns dropped Mayfield so quickly considering with him they did better than they had in previous years 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

I’m not even sure why the Browns dropped Mayfield so quickly considering with him they did better than they had in previous years 

Well come on, anytime you can trade for a QB that hasn't played in over a year and can't play until Week 13 at the earliest because they got handsy with, you've GOT to do it, right?

*checks earpiece*

okay I'm being told actually Cleveland didn't have to do that.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Seight said:

Well come on, anytime you can trade for a QB that hasn't played in over a year and can't play until Week 13 at the earliest because they got handsy with, you've GOT to do it, right?

*checks earpiece*

okay I'm being told actually Cleveland didn't have to do that.

Deshaun Watson is such a fuck. They gotta nullify that contract somehow it’s fully guaranteed every penny. someone accused of sexually assaulting dozens of women got 250m guaranteed he’s getting paid like he played all 17 games.  I also think the owner of the browns should be forced to sell the team because he’s an idiot and doesn’t deserve a team. Only thing he deserves is a team of females stomping on his nuts

• Like 1

im still pissed over the tnf game. 

mcdaniels is terrible. he does not deserve to coach after some of the losses weve had this season. 

carr had a bad game too but only had something like 20 attempts. defense was good until they blew the game at the end. 98 yards to baker mayfield. this guy aint good, our defense just sucked that bad. remember folks, baker was starter, then loss his position to pj walker and sam darnold and was sitting 3rd in the qb depth chart. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Distortedreasoning said:

im still pissed over the tnf game. 

mcdaniels is terrible. he does not deserve to coach after some of the losses weve had this season. 

carr had a bad game too but only had something like 20 attempts. defense was good until they blew the game at the end. 98 yards to baker mayfield. this guy aint good, our defense just sucked that bad. remember folks, baker was starter, then loss his position to pj walker and sam darnold and was sitting 3rd in the qb depth chart. 

Your defense bottled up Herbert, who is a good quarterback (with a similarly bad offensive line).  Baker isn’t a bad quarterback, and you can’t use the Panthers as an example of him being bad.

I can’t really anymore with being a jets fan first of all I’m getting fat cuz they induce so much anxiety that I always start cooking something. Be it a meat gravy that takes 5 hours for ravioli, or frying up beignets, frying chicken for the first time or baking brownies my ass can’t take me being a jets fan either 😆😆

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

I can’t really anymore with being a jets fan first of all I’m getting fat cuz they induce so much anxiety that I always start cooking something. Be it a meat gravy that takes 5 hours for ravioli, or frying up beignets, frying chicken for the first time or baking brownies my ass can’t take me being a jets fan either 😆😆

I am just glad they are having a decent season haha 

• Haha 1