UnevenEdge

NFL 2022/23 DUCK, DUCK, MONKEY POX NOW WITH 1% LESS COVID

1pooh4u

Just now, 1pooh4u said:

That game was just awful 

Jets play them on Sunday. Should be a good game.  When Wilson was the QB for Seattle the jets never beat him. He’s very wiry.  

There are gonna be way too many Wilson’s on the field Sunday two QBs a receiver and a partridge in a pear tree 😆

Jets are absolutely going to beat us, and the stadium is going to lose it.

This team is bad, like, really really bad. Ive been trying to stay positive but cant do that anymore. Its like each week we find a new and exciting way to prove to the world that we are completely incompetent. Its just remarkable how we continue to get worse each week.

I would say that Sunday will be the last you see of the Broncos, but it wont be. Were going to have that SNF game in KC so we are offered up to slaughter. No way do they flex it because the NFL loves nothing more than being able to blow Mahomes for 3 hours as he destroys us on national TV. Its a national tradition at this point.

On 10/22/2022 at 1:27 PM, Master-Debater131 said:

Wilson isnt going to play tomorrow. 

Im tempted to change my pick back to the Broncos because Rypien is actually a solid QB and has shredded the Jets in his previous starts.

Good thing you didn’t change your pic 😬

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Master-Debater131 said:

At this point its pretty clear that no matter how bad I think the Broncos are, they will find a way to disappoint me.

They’ll get their shit together eventually 

I’m enjoying Brady looking like a turd unrelated to your plight but Brady’s misery always makes me feel better. Try it 😆

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

They’ll get their shit together eventually 

I’m enjoying Brady looking like a turd unrelated to your plight but Brady’s misery always makes me feel better. Try it 😆

I think they will.  I dont buy into the whole "Russ is washed" talk. I really think that its just a combination of new team, new system, new coach, bad play calling, and a lack of comfort. I think that once we fire Hackett (after we lose in London on Sunday) that we will probably see things settle down.

The fall of Brady has been great. You knew it was going to have to happen eventually. No way do you play that long at that level. Whats really wild to me is that outside of maybe 5 QBs, the rest of the league is completely average or below average. Unless you have someone like Allen or Hurts, your team doesnt have a good QB this year.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Master-Debater131 said:

I think they will.  I dont buy into the whole "Russ is washed" talk. I really think that its just a combination of new team, new system, new coach, bad play calling, and a lack of comfort. I think that once we fire Hackett (after we lose in London on Sunday) that we will probably see things settle down.

The fall of Brady has been great. You knew it was going to have to happen eventually. No way do you play that long at that level. Whats really wild to me is that outside of maybe 5 QBs, the rest of the league is completely average or below average. Unless you have someone like Allen or Hurts, your team doesnt have a good QB this year.

Brady should have stayed retired instead of blowing up his entire family life because he can’t age gracefully. He could have left the nfl on top, but nah, so fuck him. He wants all the records. Maybe he wants the hardest downfall record too 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Brady should have stayed retired instead of blowing up his entire family life because he can’t age gracefully. He could have left the nfl on top, but nah, so fuck him. He wants all the records. Maybe he wants the hardest downfall record too 

Hes absolutely going to win the "Hahaha, he had it coming" award for this collapse.  Theres maybe 2 fan bases in the entire NFL who arent enjoying this.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Maybe he came back just to fuck with Gisele.  She’s almost as annoying as he is.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, 1pooh4u said:

I think it’s more because he can’t stand being close to 50 

So.... We have a midlife crisis, we sit at home in our underwear watching Seinfeld reruns.  He has a midlife crisis, he makes millions and kicks his supermodel wife to the curb.  Shit ain't fair, I tell you what.

• Haha 1

Just now, scoobdog said:

So.... We have a midlife crisis, we sit at home in our underwear watching Seinfeld reruns.  He has a midlife crisis, he makes millions and kicks his supermodel wife to the curb.  Shit ain't fair, I tell you what.

Yup and that’s why no one outside of New England, and those with no sports teams of their own, likes the guy. Total dick bag. 

• Thanks 1

Scores and picks are done.

How the hell did the Bears beat the Pats? Seriously.

Rest of the week, what the heck, talk about teams playing under their ability.

Be aware there is another London game this week, Broncos v Jaguars, because the NFL does NOT want any UK fans.

Also, the Shame bowl will be played this week, Bengals v Browns.

What a terrible season. Just terrible.   and Ersay needs to keep his fool mouth shut and maybe put together a winning team instead of sticking his nose into other people's business.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ginguy said:

How the hell did the Bears beat the Pats? Seriously.

Don't question it - Bears overcame the MNF issue to both stop Belichick from getting a +1 over GSH in wins and take the all-time lead in total wins again over the GBP.  Just sit back & enjoy.