UnevenEdge

NFL 2022/23 DUCK, DUCK, MONKEY POX NOW WITH 1% LESS COVID

1pooh4u

19 minutes ago, hornedlizardman said:

Uh oh! Mahomes is going into the locker room. Which means...Chad Henne will take over until Mahomes comes back out. That is, if he comes back out. We shall see.

He’s coming back out. He’s tough he plays through a lot of injury. 

2 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Yeah idk y they risk mahomes like that when their backup was doing well. KC Defense just planted Lawrence like he was a tree they’re playing to win

I mean it is the playoffs. For all we know, Henne may have been lucky on that drive.

(And hey, check your PM's. I may have been out of line earlier so I apologize. I really just want to understand your side of things regarding what we were talking about in private.)

2 minutes ago, hornedlizardman said:

I mean it is the playoffs. For all we know, Henne may have been lucky on that drive.

(And hey, check your PM's. I may have been out of line earlier so I apologize. I really just want to understand your side of things regarding what we were talking about in private.)

Lol I spoke to soon ha, 3 pt game now lol I’m feeling like changing my picks might’ve been an oopsie daisy 😬😆

Imagine if every game is an upset?  The daring might be making $ gambling today. Idk 😆

Just now, 1pooh4u said:

Lol I spoke to soon ha, 3 pt game now lol I’m feeling like changing my picks might’ve been an oopsie daisy 😬😆

Imagine if every game is an upset?  The daring might be making $ gambling today. Idk 😆

lol Maybe so! That would be hilarious.

3 minutes ago, Seight said:

I'd be nervous if I were a Jags fan.

On the one hand, a shot at playing in the AFC Championship Game.

On the other hand...everything that happened from the last time they did that to this season.

I know, right? Holy crap on a pogo stick!

3 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Oh nooo is that a confirmed fumble recovered by KC?  Feels bad if it is for Trevor 

Yep. Agnew caught it (established possession, I mean), took two steps, and after the third, the ball slipped out of his hands. He made a football move before it slipped out, and the Chiefs recovered it.

• Thanks 1

Jfc when I saw the Giants were dealing with no water at their hotel in Philly I said to myself Pooh (except I didn’t call myself Pooh that would be silly) the Giants got suck luck. Pick Eagles. But I never switched lol and then the chains broke and then this dummy ass-head play 😆 wtf 

17 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Remember when Gronk was in ATHF 😆

89ADFB12-39A2-4437-8876-0D27E6C8126A.png

And he got famous off of Frylock's hypercomputer invention! Man, no wonder he seems no familiar. (Also, I suddenly want to learn Klingon.)

Atomic: Yep. And four guys on defense each have double digits in sacks during the regular season. How insane is that?!?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hornedlizardman said:

Yeah, I don't see them coming back from this. They'd have to play absolutely perfect football in aspects of the game. And even then, they still need a lot of luck on their side.

They gotta score like rn to even have a shot and they ain’t movin like a team that has to score 3 times

oof fumble 

5 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

They gotta score like rn to even have a shot and they ain’t movin like a team that has to score 3 times

oof fumble 

Nope. Incomplete pass. (His arm was juuuuuuuuuuuust going forward before it fell out of his hands as a result of getting hit.)

Yes, I agree with you. Where's the clock management?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Bengals @ Kansas City I think I’m going with Cincinnati they playin to win gotdamn Buffalo just looked bad out there. Shame def thought they would have done better 

I mean how did they not play more inspired football, especially considering that Damar Hamlin was in the locker room before the start of the game? Don't get me wrong. Emotional fatigue is a real thing. (Just watch the Houston [OIlers] '93 episode of A Football Life for proof. And as a lifelong Houstonian, I lived that whole season, too, even though I was in the sixth grade.) But the whole country was pretty much behind them.

Edited by hornedlizardman
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Cincinnati just wanted it more I totally forgot that they were the guys that lost to the Rams by 3pts last year. They’re coming for their second chance 

fox has one of the dumbest analysts panels in football with the addition of Gronkowski 

Don't have me do the Gronk thing again, please? lol

In all seriousness, I've got the Niners winning by 4. Dak does try to get some redemption, but his play won't be enough.

Edited by hornedlizardman
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

I’m pretty sure it’s Strahan’s job to stop him from doin something stupid. Like licking the set props or something 

Or ripping his own head off.

woman-ripping-her-own-head-off.gif

(I couldn't find the one from Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Sorry.)

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, hornedlizardman said:

I mean how did they not play more inspired football, especially considering that Damar Hamlin was in the locker room before the start of the game? Don't get me wrong. Emotional fatigue is a real thing. (Just watch the Houston [OIlers] '93 episode of A Football Life for proof. And as a lifelong Houstonian, I lived that whole season, too, even though I was in the sixth grade.) But the whole country was pretty much behind them.

Spoiler

Like I pointed out to my brother earlier, you now remember that when that happened Cincy was up 7-3 and had the football around midfield.

• Thanks 1

Each if these games, to me, is a coin flip. It just depends on which teams you think match up better against their respective opponents.

I have to go with the Eagles here. Their defense has helped them tremendously, especially against Dallas last week. I’d love to see Brock Purdy and the Niners make it, but I think Philadelphia will be too much. Eagles by 4.

As for the AFC title game, I have to go with the Bengals. They’ve just had Kansas City’s number as of late. And until the Chiefs’ offense figures out a way to outsmart Cincinnati’s defense, Joe Burrow will continue to get the better of Patrick Mahomes. Bengals by 7.