UnevenEdge

NFL 2022/23 DUCK, DUCK, MONKEY POX NOW WITH 1% LESS COVID

1pooh4u

Scores are updated and Picks are up.

Be aware there is another London game Sunday morning.

Aaron Rogers has a mullet. He can blend in with the rest of the Eurotrash this weekend.

Also, the Jets might win two in a row so someone better have a crash cart for Pooh....

Colts.... Still feels bad man.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Master-Debater131 said:

Im leaving for the game in bit and I want to take this opportunity to apologize to the nation for what you are about to watch.  Its going to be ugly as hell.

Unless, things are awesome. in which case, your welcome America!

[Ron Howard voice]: 

8 hours ago, scoobdog said:

I'm sorry... that was so awful it was an instant classic.  Did you drink yourself under the seats?

Normally I actually avoid drinking in the game because its too expensive. I tailgate and use the game to sober up. Last night though, yea.....broke that rule.  Wound up having a couple of those big white claws to get me through the game.

And I wasnt the only one. The amount of alcohol flowing, and the colorful language from the fans, was at an all time high. I dont think I have ever seen the crowd that restless in my years of going to the games. Even the Cutler and Orton era wasnt this bad. At a point people just started to laugh at how comically bad that was.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

How bout them Giants though. I completely forgot they were playing “across the pond” in “tsk tsk tallyho” land I would have picked NYG over the Cheese People had I remembered. Lol my lol team is gonna wind up with the best record of the season if this keeps up 😆

1 hour ago, Seight said:

I suppose "He got fired" means the answer is "very yes" but...

Is this bad? Because this seems bad.

It’s never good when it takes multiple seasons to match your best winning season 😆 

example I think in 2015 the Jets won 10 games they probably have not won much over ten games combined since 

see that sounds terrible, right? It’s so sad ☹️💩

Scores and picks are done.

Pooh, you alive? :P 

What a week, it's like the entire league is one massive butt-fumble.

Also, Colts.... I don't even know. Got tickets to the game Sunday, probably going to cry in my beer. At least I'll be able to stop at Shapiro's after the game and get a Reuben....

Edited by Ginguy
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

It’s never good when it takes multiple seasons to match your best winning season 😆 

example I think in 2015 the Jets won 10 games they probably have not won much over ten games combined since 

see that sounds terrible, right? It’s so sad ☹️💩

I’ll never forget that year. Ryan Fitz, Brandon Marshall, and Eric Decker were sick.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, jayrider128 said:

I’ll never forget that year. Ryan Fitz, Brandon Marshall, and Eric Decker were sick.

The heartbreak I felt when they lost to Buffalo, ruining our wild card chances, was real.  Only the NY Jets could win 10 games and not get a wild card slot. 🤦‍♀️😆🤦‍♀️

• Like 1

Just now, 1pooh4u said:

The heartbreak I felt when they lost to Buffalo, ruining our wild card chances, was real.  Only the NY Jets could win 10 games and not get a wild card slot. 🤦‍♀️😆🤦‍♀️

I remember that! Unfortunately I think Fitzmagic shit the bed against the Tyrod Taylor era bills by like 1 score right?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jayrider128 said:

I remember that! Unfortunately I think Fitzmagic shit the bed against the Tyrod Taylor era bills by like 1 score right?

Yup he went from Fitzmagick to Fitztragic in no time flat. He always had to remind you why he was a journeyman quarterback.  They kept him another season but he had no where near the success he had that first season 

• Like 1

On 10/14/2022 at 5:49 AM, Seight said:

You think maybe Jeff Bezos is starting to realize however much money he spent on "no literally, this is the Thursday Night Football package, they're not all gonna be, you know, good"?

The dude has 900 trillion dollars and Satan's left toe and he still looks like a snipped PP

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, atomicinumatt said:

That game was a bit surreal. Defense was so good. 

Lets go JETS!

It’s been so long since the Jets had a real special teams.   Slow start aside these jets are the real deal “the baby jets” Saleh calls them cuz they’re so young 

2 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

It’s been so long since the Jets had a real special teams.   Slow start aside these jets are the real deal “the baby jets” Saleh calls them cuz they’re so young 

I’m happy for you. the jets look like a well coached team from what I’ve seen despite lackluster quarterback play. Still plenty of time for them to fuck shit up though lol.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Master-Debater131 said:

We suck 😀

And for the love of god, stop putting us in primetime.

That game was just awful 

Jets play them on Sunday. Should be a good game.  When Wilson was the QB for Seattle the jets never beat him. He’s very wiry.  

There are gonna be way too many Wilson’s on the field Sunday two QBs a receiver and a partridge in a pear tree 😆

• Haha 1