UnevenEdge

Police Brutality part deux

Sawdamizer

3 hours ago, Sawdy said:

Fucking bullshit… in the article, it ends with stating statistics of the cops that have been shot and killed… 

sorry to see this, and how close it is impacting.

AND, am I reading it wrong, or was the second officer that was shot and killed a dog?

Edited by Doom Metal Alchemist

ohio is fucking crazy right now. got a friend up there. not sure WHAT is happening...but it's happening. 

i watched that video of the pastor watering neighbors flowers. 

you know what people? MIND YO' FUCKING BUSINESS!!! 

jfc. that pastor had every right to be a dick. 

that chick 'oh, i guess this is my fault' you fucking right. (we won't bother getting into the 'what~if' game. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, stilgar said:

Of course he is, a cop punched a black woman in the face. I am sure he is still rock hard from it.

The fucking clip is shameless in trying to justify him socking her by bringung up what the guy they went to get did.

He was charged with attemped murder and had a gun.

So, he was in fuckung custody...

https://apnews.com/article/us-news-cc8a16ddccf2e811f48b1bd11cd8bbfa

Pregnant Black activist serving 4 years for protest comments

[...]

Brittany Martin, 34, was found guilty this spring of breaching the peace in a high and aggravated manner over comments she made to police. [...] Videos from May 31, 2020 show Martin chanting “No justice, no peace,” in an officer’s face. [...] Martin said her body “can’t get comfortable with the baby” and as of July, she lost 12 pounds while incarcerated, despite the pregnancy. She was taken twice by ambulance to a hospital that month, once after experiencing contractions and again after entering preterm labor at 25 weeks [...] Martin recently got sent to solitary confinement for refusing to cut her dreads, [...] Martin said she’s been verbally harassed by guards and injured by inmates. Rosado reported seeing scratches on Martin’s face and a bloody right eye during a recent visit. Martin’s prison report shows she was sent to detention for 35 days on June 5 over threatening to inflict harm on an employee and again for 22 days on July 28 over refusing or failing to obey orders.

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Ric said:

Paid leave, of course. 

Nothing about this makes sense but I guess they will go the "we're sorry " route and still pull up charges on the woman anyway after she gets her settlement 

Being pessimistic with the settlement thing....I hope she sues tf outta that department 

Edited by André Toulon
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, SwimModSponges said:

It hasn't been confirmed Savannah was killed by police or her own father.  Regardless, the fact they even engaged in a shootout knowing a hostage might be with the suspect is horrifying.

Kansas City police: "these rumors of missing black women are absurd. There aren't any missing black women."

Missing black women: "hey, i just escaped from this guy who's been torturing myself and a few other black women. They've already been murdered though."

Police: "there's no indication that black women have been getting serial killed, and theres nothing to support the claim."

https://kansascitydefender.com/justice/black-woman-kidnapped-prospect-excelsior-springs-serial-killer/

• Sad 4

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/18/2022 at 11:54 AM, SwimModSponges said:

Fuckin hate the use of words there.  "The deputy's gun accidentally discharged."  Like what, is he butterfingers and he dropped it and it went off, or are cops so unaccountable for their actions that the triggers pull themselves when the gun is in their hands?

• Like 2

On 11/18/2022 at 10:54 AM, SwimModSponges said:

I had to see what all the downvotes were about.

I don't know their issue with the post but this article was pretty careful to never say the officer discharged the weapon....it's some sort of class and dipshit probably gave a loaded gun to some random student.

Police stupidity, tried and true.... brutality, nah..,.well, unconfirmed by this article 

Edited by André Toulon
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, André Toulon said:

I had to see what all the downvotes were about.

Yeah, like you said, it was stupidity not brutality.  Probably wouldn’t downvote it if it wasn’t Sponges exaggerating.  They’ll probably even fire the dude because they usually do when they get caught being stupid.

On 11/18/2022 at 10:54 AM, SwimModSponges said:

So this is bad.

On 9/25/2022 at 2:49 PM, SwimModSponges said:

https://www.850wftl.com/school-resource-officer-will-be-disciplined-after-firing-his-weapon-in-martin-county-school/

Cop pulled the trigger in a school just to see how it felt. 

They made sure to assure everyone his job is not in jeopardy. 

But this was ok.

I see.