UnevenEdge

Police Brutality part deux

Sawdamizer

57 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Was it in this thread that I read the cop that killed tamir rice got a job somewhere else as a police officer?  Htf?

yup it was here. Htf did he get hired they need a national fuckin database 

He got hired because he did what he got trained to do. And killer cops will keep getting rehired unless things change.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Sawdy said:

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-governor-doug-ducey-signs-bill-that-bans-close-recording-of-law-enforcement

its illegal to record police officers as close as 8ft away in Arizona, which I’m sure will give just enough distance for any reasonable doubt in a recording

Oh well something else that will land in front of the SCOTUS and this SC will agree that people uninvolved with the police interaction can be told and punished for filming 

at least it doesn’t apply to the person being contacted by police but like I said this could land in front of the SC and they’ll protect scumbag cops quickly 

• Like 4

Don't think anyone posted this yet. Should link through.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/07/us/tamir-rice-officer-resigns-law-enforcement-position/index.html

Cop that shot a kid is out of the job again. It looks like the only reason he got that job in the first place is because they only have one cop and no one looked very hard at the application since...they only get one cop.

4 hours ago, katt_goddess said:

Don't think anyone posted this yet. Should link through.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/07/us/tamir-rice-officer-resigns-law-enforcement-position/index.html

Cop that shot a kid is out of the job again. It looks like the only reason he got that job in the first place is because they only have one cop and no one looked very hard at the application since...they only get one cop.

Sawdsy posted an article  about it idk if the resignation part was there though good he never should have been hired in the first place 

2 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Sawdsy posted an article  about it idk if the resignation part was there though good he never should have been hired in the first place 

I think his link was the hiring only unless it's been updated.

It makes me wonder about the depth of the hiring process if he was able to get the job by applying for it and no one bothered to background check him in any way. Even if it is a place that only gets one and it's hard to get that one, you'd think there'd be at least one person who knows what google is. 

I feel like I get a deeper background check every so many years than that guy did and I'm not the one running around with firearms. Box cutters and glitter glue must be considered terrorist grade or something. :| 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Using excessive force during a protest over the police using excessive force. Cops dgaf about their image. They’re protected and enabled to do this. Fuckin sickening 

This.

is.

America.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/video-shows-teens-fatally-beat-73-year-old-traffic-cone-philadelphia-rcna37384

I’ll post this here… because I feel like they are trying to post a hateful narrative here… 

what we don’t know here is what happened leading up to the beating with traffic cones… there are still some racist mother fuckers in Philly… specifically the Italian district… and at this point, we need to at least assume that something provoked this too…

4 hours ago, Sawdy said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/video-shows-teens-fatally-beat-73-year-old-traffic-cone-philadelphia-rcna37384

I’ll post this here… because I feel like they are trying to post a hateful narrative here… 

what we don’t know here is what happened leading up to the beating with traffic cones… there are still some racist mother fuckers in Philly… specifically the Italian district… and at this point, we need to at least assume that something provoked this too…

Are you referring to racists in Philly that would run with this story, or do you mean the victim. The victim was an elderly black man and while we don’t know what lead up to this attack, apparently there have been a couple involving children as perpetrators,  he was running away when he was struck again and it’s group mentality after the first strike with other kids laughing as she chased and attacked him

Edited by 1pooh4u
  • Thanks 1

Yes, it is heartbreaking that children that young already hate the police. Even if this is all learned behavior from a parent, it’s still sad that there’s reason to hate cops like this.  Lucky  for the child it wasn’t a trigger happy, hand cuff slappy, agent  

https://nypost.com/2022/07/12/video-shows-child-hit-and-swear-at-cop-in-minnesota/amp/

Edited by 1pooh4u
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

You mean the guys in orange jumpsuits picking up trash. Or mowing grass. 

Do they still make license plates. What jobs are inmates doing that will collapse society. 

Looks like they are referring to the collapse of their own institutions, sooooooo…..

https://prisonerresource.com/inmate-work-assignments-federal-prison/

F33DB9F6-4A66-414C-8BB9-9D820C056DFC.png

Edited by Sawdy
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Sawdy said:

Wow I understand she made the offer but she was drunk and he took the offer. He took advantage of an inebriated person and the only reason he was found not guilty was because they were punishing her for being drunk.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Wow I understand she made the offer but she was drunk and he took the offer. He took advantage of an inebriated person and the only reason he was found not guilty was because they were punishing her for being drunk.  

Not to mention position of power… like, holding her personal and professional life in his hands

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Sawdy said:

Not to mention position of power… like, holding her personal and professional life in his hands

He probably will get off on the bribery and obstruction charges as well and by the end of all this she’s gonna face a half dozen charges or get sued civilly. I’m sure this isn’t over for her. Him, sure he’ll be getting away with everything shortly. 

• Like 1

Just now, 1pooh4u said:

He probably will get off on the bribery and obstruction charges as well and by the end of all this she’s gonna face a half dozen charges or get sued civilly. I’m sure this isn’t over for her. Him, sure he’ll be getting away with everything shortly. 

Protect that fragile blue line at all costs.

fuck cops and the proud fucking sponsors of their families too, I see that fraternal order of police bullshit and they can all fucking get fucked

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, rpgamer said:

Maybe someday cops will be trained to not shoot people running away.

I mean. Probably not in this country. But it could still happen somewhere.

Unsurprisingly, it doesn't seem to happen much besides here since even completely corrupt cops anywhere else know better than to shoot unarmed people.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, cyberbully said:

Classmate of mine....This shit is surreal.

And so far all I get is speculation as to what happened.  

https://www.wlox.com/2022/08/23/officer-involved-shooting-reported-biloxi/

Fucking bullshit… in the article, it ends with stating statistics of the cops that have been shot and killed… 

sorry to see this, and how close it is impacting.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Sawdy said:

Fucking bullshit… in the article, it ends with stating statistics of the cops that have been shot and killed… 

sorry to see this, and how close it is impacting.

WLOX was the police pandering station back home....They was always in my mama face when some bust happened.  They love cops

• Thanks 1