UnevenEdge

Police Brutality part deux

Sawdamizer

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/local/2022/01/28/watch-live-at-230-pm-orange-osceola-state-attorney-monique-worrell-holds-news-briefing/

so get a load of this shit…

the body camera happened to not show key pieces of this interaction…. The cop said the magic words “I feared for my life”…

Anyways… guess this will be the new thread with examples of this shit

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

I wish I had Psycho Goreman's stone so I could summon him and he could send cops' minds to the true darkness zone so they can experience absolute suffering so great it melts their physical body and turns them into soulless husks.

coincidentally one of the cops who killed breonna taylor just walked

Ex-Louisville Metro Police Department detective Brett Hankison was found not guilty on all charges of wanton endangerment in the botched raid that left Breonna Taylor dead. 

Basically, if you shoot one cop in the leg, that justifies 32 bullets being blind fired into an apartment building. Fucking pussies. I hate every single one of them and I'm never letting any of my cop fans fuck me, ever.

https://news.yahoo.com/jurors-weigh-fate-officer-fired-171401923.html

Spoiler

Edited by Poof
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

So just open fire, no apprehension....I know that's not what it says, but I'm still sure that how it'll be used 

The one point of them only able to chase if they see them as a threat is the grey area… which is stupid… because.. If they are running away, how are they still a threat?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, André Toulon said:

Ok, there was another one of these with all the George Floyd stuff... that's what I'm looking for

It got locked, they said I asked for it to be locked and that could have been the case if it was my thread…. But not sure anymore

https://www.wkyc.com/article/news/investigations/3news-investigates-exclusive-interview-family-jayland-walker-killed-gunfire-8-akron-officers/95-22ec5242-a724-440b-b0ef-4e5590e6330e

traffic stop, turns into a car chase, which evolves into a foot chase…

cops shot 90 bullets, hit him sixty times..cops said they feared for their lives 

anyways, they cancelled fireworks because of this, stating they don’t have much to celebrate these days… orrrrrr… they are afraid of the rage and anger from the community and this is their best attempt to curb it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, André Toulon said:

3 cops and the dog dead...and he made it to custody?

Oh, well looks like the tuned his ass up....not sure why he wasn't killed tho. 

Screenshot_20220702-083107.png

I have an idea… but looks like the state freed up some payroll

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, André Toulon said:

3 cops and the dog dead...and he made it to custody?

Oh, well looks like the tuned his ass up....not sure why he wasn't killed tho. 

Screenshot_20220702-083107.png

https://www.npr.org/2022/07/02/1109554067/suspect-rifle-killed-3-police-officers-kentucky

the story without the photo of the suspect which I’m glad they beat his face in. They should’ve killed him.  Dude started shooting as soon as the cops came. Took a long time to find out where he was firing from.  I know the cops will say “entering a situation with a known shooter is different than entering an unknown situation”. To that excuse I say get fucked. This Storz fucker shouldn’t be alive rn.   He even took out a police dog. One cop got carbon monoxide poisoning from hiding under a running patrol car. 😬

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

https://www.npr.org/2022/07/02/1109554067/suspect-rifle-killed-3-police-officers-kentucky

the story without the photo of the suspect which I’m glad they beat his face in. They should’ve killed him.  Dude started shooting as soon as the cops came. Took a long time to find out where he was firing from.  I know the cops will say “entering a situation with a known shooter is different than entering an unknown situation”. To that excuse I say get fucked. This Storz fucker shouldn’t be alive rn.   He even took out a police dog. One cop got carbon monoxide poisoning from hiding under a running patrol car. 😬

That’s a bit hilarious.. cops truly are dumb as fuck

• Thanks 1

On 7/1/2022 at 6:09 AM, Sawdy said:

https://www.wkyc.com/article/news/investigations/3news-investigates-exclusive-interview-family-jayland-walker-killed-gunfire-8-akron-officers/95-22ec5242-a724-440b-b0ef-4e5590e6330e

traffic stop, turns into a car chase, which evolves into a foot chase…

cops shot 90 bullets, hit him sixty times..cops said they feared for their lives 

anyways, they cancelled fireworks because of this, stating they don’t have much to celebrate these days… orrrrrr… they are afraid of the rage and anger from the community and this is their best attempt to curb it.

Well… this is an execution 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

Considering the video from within the carrier itself, I think the idea of PAID leave for this should be reviewed. 

Maybe if bad behavior vacation was unpaid more often, this sort of 'he's fine / don't care' attitude would start to dry up.

It's only paid leave while there's an investigation.  Chances are they're going to be fired real quick, especially if an assistant chief is saying that.

1 minute ago, scoobdog said:

It's only paid leave while there's an investigation.  Chances are they're going to be fired real quick, especially if an assistant chief is saying that.

I still think it shouldn't be paid leave or at the very least, they shouldn't get the pay until after the investigation is over and only if it goes in their favor. 

1 hour ago, katt_goddess said:

I still think it shouldn't be paid leave or at the very least, they shouldn't get the pay until after the investigation is over and only if it goes in their favor. 

Not sure why it’s standard procedure to do it this way.  I imagine that’s the best way to get them to turn in their guns and badges.  Pretty sure police brass would be happy to put these dipshits on unpaid leave if they could.

44 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Not sure why it’s standard procedure to do it this way.  I imagine that’s the best way to get them to turn in their guns and badges.  Pretty sure police brass would be happy to put these dipshits on unpaid leave if they could.

It's not like they can't just go one town over and get re-hired even if they do lose their job.

• Like 2