UnevenEdge

Why do guys apologize for cumming too fast?

Mix

Who was the first guy to do it?

Did he decide to on his own or was there a meeting before hand?

- "They've had it with our shit. They want the right to vote."

- "Well we can't give them that."

- "Well we gotta give them something."

All i'm saying is it doesn't make sense. Being faster is considered better in almost every context. We want fast vehicles, fast computers, fast athletes....We've built our lives around fast....We need a fast pass to get on the fast lane to go get some fast food. 

In conclusion, I did not cum early, you came late. You get to work early, you get a promotion, you get to work late, you get fired.....or you finish yourself off with that modified power drill you keep in the sock drawer. 

Edited by Mix
  • Like 1

I don't think they apologize for our benefit 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9524deea73b81c02aa87c

It's that or ..... was it good for you?

Why even ask? Just go home and dont leave anything on your way out or it's going in the trash.

Spoiler

Dicktember lol

Edited by Vamped
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Vamped said:

I'd don't think they apologize for our benefit 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9524deea73b81c02aa87c

It's that or ..... was it good for you?

Why even ask? Just go home and dont leave anything on your way out or it's going in the trash.

Hide contents

Dicktember lol

I don't think anyone has ever said, "was it good for you?"

That's just something they made up for TV. 

Me, i'm a good guy, so I usually ask, "are you ok?"

It's not often that someone experiences over three thousand pumps in a forty five second period. It can be jarring. 

10 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Is it only your dick making the humming noise, or does your entire body sound like an alien abduction event?

You ever see that one construction worker who is holding on for dear life as the jack hammer is going....and you think to yourself, "the construction site is across the street, what's he doing in the park"

It's kind of like that. It's really in god's hands once it gets started and I don't believe in god, so you can just imagine -_-

Just now, Mix said:

You ever see that one construction worker who is holding on for dear life as the jack hammer is going....and you think to yourself, "the construction site is across the street, what's he doing in the park"

It's kind of like that. It's really in god's hands once it gets started and I don't believe in god, so you can just imagine -_-

Dude you can't do that in the park.  That's how you get put on the registry.

I know beforehand if I'm going to cum fast, so rub one out real quick and spend some time at the buffet....the one in the front, the one in the back is for Chads.

Use that time to cultivate a new erection and punish that sloppy mound like a boss.....

Or so coke....there is a chance you'll never get the erection and avoid the shame, or you do get the erection and never nut.  The Dope dick has women from 20 years ago still hitting my inbox because they think I have godly stamina...no baby, my dick was numb.  I'm old now and don't care about your feelings so please, go cougar somewhere

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

I know beforehand if I'm going to cum fast, so rub one out real quick and spend some time at the buffet....the one in the front, the one in the back is for Chads.

Use that time to cultivate a new erection and punish that sloppy mound like a boss.....

Or so coke....there is a chance you'll never get the erection and avoid the shame, or you do get the erection and never nut.  The Dope dick has women from 20 years ago still hitting my inbox because they think I have godly stamina...no baby, my dick was numb.  I'm old now and don't care about your feelings so please, go cougar somewhere

If i'm going to do a hard drug it's going to be heroin.

Have you had sex on heroin?

Tell us about the women in your inbox from your heroin days. 

5 minutes ago, Mix said:

If i'm going to do a hard drug it's going to be heroin.

Have you had sex on heroin?

Tell us about the women in your inbox from your heroin days. 

Besides lortabs, nah...

Oh wait, there's one chick who did heroin and I did some with her but I was sloppy drunk too....I don't even remember having sex with her but it must have sucked 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Besides lortabs, nah...

Oh wait, there's one chick who did heroin and I did some with her but I was sloppy drunk too....I don't even remember having sex with her but it must have sucked 

If you don't remember it, put it in the win column....that's what my uncle told me

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Has any dude in this thread gotten the same female to fuck them more than once?  I gotta fuckin wonder 

Since when did one stop becoming enough?

This consumer culture has become obsessed with more more more. 

At what cost, Pooh? At what cost?

• Haha 2

On 9/3/2021 at 11:16 PM, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

@Dr. MrsGirlfriend can you corroborate this as good advice?

Abso-fucking-lutely.

I don't know how many more times I have to say it.

You think I let him sit on here all day with you fools out of the goodness of my heart? Ha! No, it's cuz he eats pussy like a fucking champion. 

Honestly, learning how to eat puss very well will make you (male or female) the fuxking Cesar Milan of women in most cases.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Dr. MrsGirlfriend said:

Abso-fucking-lutely.

I don't know how many more times I have to say it.

You think I let him sit on here all day with you fools out of the goodness of my heart? Ha! No, it's cuz he eats pussy like a fucking champion. 

Honestly, learning how to eat puss very well will make you (male or female) the fuxking Cesar Milan of women in most cases.

Can confirm.

• Haha 1

It’s because sex is one of the things in life people don’t want to last a minute unless you’re sobering up and realize you’re fucking someone who looks like grimace and their hamburglar friend is in the corner recording your bad trip.

But i guess you and your cat could take it as a compliment.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, SwimModSponges said:

Anatomy of a Grimace:

image.png.9fe813962379c9f31e3221c9013c36c2.png

Actually the Grimace is where all the food in McDonaldland comes from. There are huge herds of them that get slaughtered for their organs.

Thats McDonald'land canon.

The hearts must be super rare seeing as how the "ice cream machines" are always broken 

• Mix locked this topic
  • Mix unlocked this topic