UnevenEdge

The Have You Ever Thread

bnmjy

Let's bring this bitch back.

Answer the poster's question, maybe with a short story of your own, then ask another have you ever question.

Have you ever left an extraordinarily large tip (e.g 50 percent or more) at a restaurant?

1 hour ago, bnmjy said:

Answer the poster's question, maybe with a short story of your own, then ask another have you ever question.

Have you ever left an extraordinarily large tip (e.g 50 percent or more) at a restaurant?

No, but I tipped more than fifty percent when ordering delivery.

Have you rode in a rented car and have it catch fire halfway through the trip?

3 minutes ago, Sofa King Kule said:

No, but I tipped more than fifty percent when ordering delivery.

Have you rode in a rented car and have it catch fire halfway through the trip?

No, thankfully I've never been in any kind of burning vehicle situation.

Have you ever broken a bone?

1 hour ago, bnmjy said:

Not in person, no.

Have you ever been in a manmade structure underwater (submarine, tunnel etc.)?

yes -- am i supposed to drink now? ...like i needed an excuse.

have you ever just walked out on a job with no advance notice?

11 minutes ago, wacky1980 said:

yes -- am i supposed to drink now? ...like i needed an excuse.

have you ever just walked out on a job with no advance notice?

Yes. Multiple times. #YOLO

Have you ever texted someone the wrong thing? (ie. Pictures, complaints, etc.)

9 minutes ago, UwP said:

Yes. Multiple times. #YOLO

Have you ever texted someone the wrong thing? (ie. Pictures, complaints, etc.)

No. I’m super paranoid about that, so I always double check before I send.

have you ever been to rehab?

5 minutes ago, nameraka said:

No. I’m super paranoid about that, so I always double check before I send.

have you ever been to rehab?

No no no.

Have you ever cheated on someone?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, bnmjy said:

Yes I've been black, but when I come back, you'll know know know.

No, never cheated.

Have you ever been stood up?

Yes, by a nun when I was in college. Part of the reason I went AWOL from the army of Christ.

Have you ever gone to a cemetery alone at night?

23 minutes ago, mthor said:

Yes, by a nun when I was in college. Part of the reason I went AWOL from the army of Christ.

Have you ever gone to a cemetery alone at night?

No but I knew someone in high school who used to get high at the cemetery alone. Don’t know why, but they designated the cemetery as their go-to space for smoking weed. 

Have you legitimately slipped on a banana peel?

10 minutes ago, Chapinator_X said:

No but I knew someone in high school who used to get high at the cemetery alone. Don’t know why, but they designated the cemetery as their go-to space for smoking weed. 

Have you legitimately slipped on a banana peel?

yes, but only on a technicality that i was testing it when I was younger to see if it was viable to actually slip on a banana peel. 
I did indeed slip but was able to catch my fall.

After you ever been apart of a cult of secret society?

2 hours ago, Pandas_Love said:

yes, but only on a technicality that i was testing it when I was younger to see if it was viable to actually slip on a banana peel. 
I did indeed slip but was able to catch my fall.

After you ever been apart of a cult of secret society?

Does the UEMB count?

If not nope. 

Have you ever been in a serious car accident?

33 minutes ago, UwP said:

Does the UEMB count?

If not nope. 

Have you ever been in a serious car accident?

Nope, my father has though. Had to relearn to walk and all that. It's rather unfortunate he didn't die there . . . oh, I shouldn't be like this here. 😂😭

Anyway, have you ever vomited due to motion sickness caused by an amusement ride?

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, SwimOdin said:

Never been in a laundry room with any of my cousins.

Have you ever gone into the wrong gender bathroom in a blind panic after having sharted at work?

Reveal hidden contents

Things I’ve DEFINITELY never done

Nope. But I've deff shit my pants pulling up to work due to miralax that my Dr told me to take. Thank God I had extra clothes in my car and my best friend worked with me at the time. 

Have you ever stolen anything of value?

1 hour ago, UwP said:

Nope. But I've deff shit my pants pulling up to work due to miralax that my Dr told me to take. Thank God I had extra clothes in my car and my best friend worked with me at the time. 

Have you ever stolen anything of value?

I once stole like probably over $1'500 worth of tech from an old school video/book store (not gonna say the name) Kind of like a jewlery hiest at a museum lol. I've always looked down on domestic burgulary, but back in my teenage years especially; my rebel ass didn't understand how theft hurts retail as much or to whatever degree it does...meh usually there's insurance and write offs to counter act this..but still I woudln't do it today..

I'm not sure how many  of the top gig Ipods I got with the help of a paid inside man that was relocating anyway, but I think I got one for each person in on it and then some to make sure everybody that knew how I did it stayed quiet. It was quite a bit of $$$ though. Karma eventually got me though, and that shit turned up missing when a sticky fingered friend of a friend was around though. :|

Have you ever fucked a rotisserie chicken (or depending on sexual preference a simularly wild food item)? 🤷‍♂️

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

1 hour ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

I once stole like probably over $1'500 worth of tech from an old school video/book store (not gonna say the name) Kind of like a jewlery hiest at a museum lol. I've always looked down on domestic burgulary, but back in my teenage years especially; my rebel ass didn't understand how theft hurts retail as much or to whatever degree it does...meh usually there's insurance and write offs to counter act this..but still I woudln't do it today..

I'm not sure how many  of the top gig Ipods I got with the help of a paid inside man that was relocating anyway, but I think I got one for each person in on it and then some to make sure everybody that knew how I did it stayed quiet. It was quite a bit of $$$ though. Karma eventually got me though, and that shit turned up missing when a sticky fingered friend of a friend was around though. :|

Have you ever fucked a rotisserie chicken (or depending on sexual preference a simularly wild food item)? 🤷‍♂️

What the hell would I ever fuck food for? Methinks someone has.

Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon or asked the grinning bobcat why he grinned?

9 minutes ago, bnmjy said:

What the hell would I ever fuck food for? Methinks someone has.

Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon or asked the grinning bobcat why he grinned?

Bullshit that's not an answer to the question, and I don't believe you. no I havent fucked any food items be them weird or not either, but I just thought I might be missing out. I swear I either saw the chicken thing in a movie or it was an elaborate joke.. but how does it feel to fuck a rotisserie chicken? 🤷‍♂️

The shit doesn't last long enough to fuck in my possession! -_-

Have you ever... (dammit I thought the last one was good)...Uhhh..Misjudged a random person in public  that seemed drama worthy only to find out later they had a reasonable motive for acting that way? (To the point it was comical)

and bnjmy really I thought the premise was if you havent done the thing in the question you don't post, but this is your show. 🙄

Oh wait..fine I guess that question was too much.

On 6/1/2021 at 6:53 PM, bnmjy said:

1 minute ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Bullshit that's not an answer to the question, and I don't believe you. no I havent fucked any food items be them weird or not either, but I just thought I might be missing out. I swear I either saw the chicken thing in a movie or it was an elaborate joke.. but how does it feel to fuck a rotisserie chicken? 🤷‍♂️

Simple instructions, bud.

I wanna know, have you ever seen the rain?

4 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Hey I took an honest second or two to come up with that question and you shit on it.. Leave me alone I'm editing my original post already lol. 

Two posts in a row where you don't follow the instructions.

Have you ever had someone uncooperative in a game?

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Have you ever... (dammit I thought the last one was good)...Uhhh..Misjudged a random person in public  that seemed drama worthy only to find out later they had a reasonable motive for acting that way? (To the point it was comical)

and bnjmy really I thought the premise was if you havent done the thing in the question you don't post, but this is your show. 🙄

Here crybaby. Yes only every fucking day for quite a while, but don't worry the local flora is adept to dealing with the shit (history lesson for another day) and I'm sure the ground will end up quite parched again soon enough. 

If people are aloud to just nope out of a question hows it fun? Jk my bad.

15 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

How many nos do you see so far in this thread? Quite a few. No one is gonna have a story about fucking a chicken, and I don't care to wait long enough to possibly hear about a yes to that.

To answer your question, yes, I've misjudged people like that. Can't think of any relevant story.

Have you ever dropped your phone in the toilet?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

No, had a female sergeant that thought she was the shit drop an overly expensive Iphone in a porto pody in Iraq though. HA BITCH!

Have you ever lost interest in a thread? 

Sure, many times.

Have you ever farted in a room and tried to blame someone else for it?

1 hour ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

No, I've never drunk and drove.

Have you ever had to resort to wiping your ass with a sock?

Nope. But have used wash cloths and other articles of clothing. The clothing got thrown out. The wash cloths were luckily in a place I could use a washing machine. 

Have you ever been so hungry, that you puked?

36 minutes ago, Pandas_Love said:

the closest ive gotten to desert is getting high in east texas between the desert area and the bayouish areas.

have you successfully grown a plant or garden?

I've grown a few flowers and house plants. When I finally have my ow, house, I'd like to have a garden.

Have you ever illegally passed someone while driving?

6 minutes ago, bnmjy said:

I've grown a few flowers and house plants. When I finally have my ow, house, I'd like to have a garden.

Have you ever illegally passed someone while driving?

If this includes passing on the right, yes, many times. Why do people insist on going exactly the speed limit in the far left lane on the freeway when there are two other lanes that have plenty of room for them? Fuck if I know. There are literally multiple road signs that state "slow traffic keep right."

Keeping with this theme, have you ever intentionally ran a red light?

1 minute ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

If this includes passing on the right, yes, many times. Why do people insist on going exactly the speed limit in the far left lane on the freeway when there are two other lanes that have plenty of room for them? Fuck if I know. There are literally multiple road signs that state "slow traffic keep right."

Keeping with this theme, have you ever intentionally ran a red light?

Almost every day, since I do doordash lol. It's normally only when the light just turns red.

As for illegally passing, the other day someone was driving 25 on a 35 single lane road, so I passed them on the opposite traffic lane. Very rarely ever do this.

Have you ever hit a deer while driving?

1 hour ago, bnmjy said:

Almost every day, since I do doordash lol. It's normally only when the light just turns red.

As for illegally passing, the other day someone was driving 25 on a 35 single lane road, so I passed them on the opposite traffic lane. Very rarely ever do this.

Have you ever hit a deer while driving?

a few times. totaled one car, still driving one of them. but pretty much every vehicle i've owned has met a deer on the road.

have you ever donkey-punched your partner / been donkey-punched by your partner?

• 1 month later...
On 6/3/2021 at 12:33 PM, wacky1980 said:

a few times. totaled one car, still driving one of them. but pretty much every vehicle i've owned has met a deer on the road.

have you ever donkey-punched your partner / been donkey-punched by your partner?

No.

Have you ever successfully followed through with a new year's resolution?

4 hours ago, bnmjy said:

Have you ever successfully followed through with a new year's resolution?

Yes.  2009 I resolved not to shave or get a haircut the entire year.  I looked like sasquatch by the end but it was worth it.

On a hot summer night, have you ever offered your throat to the wolf with the red roses?

On 6/1/2021 at 6:53 PM, bnmjy said:

No. Closest I've come was 25%, for exceptional service. I'm a flat tipper. You could be a dick or treat me like the late Princess Di and I'll still tip 20%. I used to work in restaurants and know firsthand how hard waitstaff work for the tips. I've even seen servers cry their eyes out because someone stiffed them.

Have you ever read a book on a complicated subject (i.e., astrophysics) and came away understanding it despite have never taken a class in it before?

5 hours ago, GuyBeardmane said:

Yes.  2009 I resolved not to shave or get a haircut the entire year.  I looked like sasquatch by the end but it was worth it.

On a hot summer night, have you ever offered your throat to the wolf with the red roses?

Can't say I have.

4 hours ago, Real_AirCooledGirl said:

No. Closest I've come was 25%, for exceptional service. I'm a flat tipper. You could be a dick or treat me like the late Princess Di and I'll still tip 20%. I used to work in restaurants and know firsthand how hard waitstaff work for the tips. I've even seen servers cry their eyes out because someone stiffed them.

Have you ever read a book on a complicated subject (i.e., astrophysics) and came away understanding it despite have never taken a class in it before?

If a book on Japanese kanji counts, then I suppose so.

4 hours ago, Sofa King Kule said:

Yes.  The Lincoln Tunnel.

Have you ever been seduced by a toaster?

No.

3 hours ago, André Toulon said:

Lol, this thread is a disaster and i love it...how have missed this for so long

Sigh.

Have you ever intentionally fasted for a sustained period of time for a reason other than a medical one?

• Sad 1