Are you vaccinated for covid?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Are you vaccinated for covid yet?

• Fully vaccinated
    • One dose of Moderna or Pfizer
    • Not yet
    • Never

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/01/21 at 09:32 PM

8 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I could've SWORN when I was researching it when I was eligible I found a place giving the J&J which I wanted, so I schedule it, and when I go, SURPRISE, it's moderna. Oh well. Good enough.

turned out j&j doesn't offer the protection that the other two do, so i was actually pretty good with it once i came to terms with having to wait an extra month to be considered "fully vaccinated". 

14 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I could've SWORN when I was researching it when I was eligible I found a place giving the J&J which I wanted, so I schedule it, and when I go, SURPRISE, it's moderna. Oh well. Good enough.

They may have switched after the blood clotting report came out. 

7 hours ago, wacky1980 said:

turned out j&j doesn't offer the protection that the other two do, so i was actually pretty good with it once i came to terms with having to wait an extra month to be considered "fully vaccinated". 

Yeah it's definitely the worst vaccine from the least reputable company, but one shot baybee!!!

All the places doing J&J are closed today, so I'm going Monday

2nd shot really got me.  Sat & Sun I had some discomfort in my left side of my abdomen.  Monday it felt like someone drilled me there with a 90+ mph fastball.

Today - nothing, a little headachy/groggy when I woke up, then realized the pain was gone.  From abject pain to feeling normal in 7 hours, very weird.

• Like 1

I received my second dose last week and several hours after receiving it, I was hit with severe nausea, muscle aches, and chills I have never experienced before. I'm not over exaggerating, the chills really got to me. The symptoms subsided within half a day and I was back to my old self. I can't complain because I rather deal with a few hours of vaccination symptoms instead of dealing with COVID-19 symptoms.

Edited by SnapItCrackItPopIt

I'm two weeks out, so I went maskless for the first time in a retail environment.  Felt weird, so I put it back on at the next place.  It's just a weir time right now.  I want to respect the science, but at the same time...I dunno?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SwimOdin said:

I'm two weeks out, so I went maskless for the first time in a retail environment.  Felt weird, so I put it back on at the next place.  It's just a weir time right now.  I want to respect the science, but at the same time...I dunno?

Yeah, over two weeks for me too, but I still where my mask everywhere. I'm not gonna feel comfortable not to until at least 70 percent of the country is fully vaccinated.

Felt nothing w the J&J except the lightest arm soreness the next day at work. Idk anyone else who got the one shot. Most people I talked to abt their Pfizer and Moderna experiences described effects ranging from painfully sore arm and light cold for half a day to 3 days laid up feeling like shit. 

I wonder how many people out there went and got all the vaccines lol, you know some people must have. Mixing and matching, trying to get that efficacy rate up to 100% lmao

My friend got the Johnson and Johnson one. She said it was like the worst flu she ever had for a few days. She's also super fat, like her BMI is at least 50, so that probably had something to do with it, lol

On 5/24/2021 at 6:35 PM, Ric said:

I just got the second dose. I had no side effects with the first, lets see if I'll be as lucky with this one.

Had a sore arm for a while and that was it.

• Like 1

Update:

I got my 2nd shot on the 28th and felt like poo for 2 days.  Kinda felt like a cold which makes sense because your body identifies the spike protein it's building as a threat that it wants to get rid of.
Didn't really feel anything unusual from the first shot except for a sore arm.

I still recommend anybody who hasn't been vaccinated to do so because I'm sure covid-19 feels much worse and lasts much longer.
Not to mention dramatically reducing the chances of spreading it and all of that.

Edited by Sieg67
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, new_disease said:

the poll is closed so I can't update/change my vote but I've got both doses. though I can't say I'm fully vaccinated as the 2 weeks since getting the second one haven't passed yet. I'll be all good after this Friday though 

I put a time frame on so people couldn't update their votes or anything. I wanted this poll to be like a snapshot in time.

In a few weeks I'll make a new poll that will stay open longer.

• Like 2

TN and AR have among the lowest % of vaxed populations yet no masks anywhere on my road trip so far, on workers or customers. Thanks, O'Biden. 

Saw one old lady w one but she had IL plates

Edited by NaBarney