UnevenEdge

Why do so many ppl lie about being good at sex

That_One_Guy

From 15 to 25, I was pure trash but talked a lot of shit.

After 25, I became better, but I still couldn't resist pounding it out after 3 minutes or so......I was able to fool several chicks about my stamina because I did a lot of coke then and you'll either never get an erection, or you'll get a golden brick that won't go away and will never ejaculate.  It's called the dope dick and a couple chicks still talk about it.

Then I became a lover, and I got into mindfully controlling my strokes and impulses until I knew the job was done.....

But now I'm just a jaded piece of shit that dares you to give me some pussy....Hit or miss....I might be into it and put on a performance, Or I may roll over and poke the crease of your ass cheeks for 5 minutes and go to sleep....Just leave me alone.  

Edited by BlackNoir
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, BlackNoir said:

From 15 to 25, I was pure trash but talked a lot of shit.

After 25, I became better, but I still couldn't resist pounding it out after 3 minutes or so......I was able to fool several chicks about my stamina because I did a lot of coke then and you'll either never get an erection, or you'll get a golden brick that won't go away and will never ejaculate.  It's called the dope dick and a couple chicks still talk about it.

Then I became a lover, and I got into mindfully controlling my strokes and impulses until I knew the job was done.....

But now I'm just a jaded piece of shit that dares you to give me some pussy....Hit or miss....I might be into it and put on a performance, Or I may roll over and poke the crease of your ass cheeks for 5 minutes and go to sleep....Just leave me alone.  

cover5.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1