UnevenEdge

It’s snowing here, you guys...

renjifan

38 minutes ago, helpme said:

Are you serious? 

Electric is crap 

Get a real machine like this

Poulan-Pro-PR271-heavy-duty-snow-blower-.jpg.d388480d6f8444b7699692074732a04a.jpg

Exact same type i have except no light 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA -

I don't need that.  I have a cunning plan.  The batteries are interchangable between all EGO products.  I already have 5 other products and the inverter.  Next is the Power Station.  I figure if the power ever goes out for 22 hrs like it did earlier this year, I can keep my Mom's O2 running.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, tsar4 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA -

I don't need that.  I have a cunning plan.  The batteries are interchangable between all EGO products.  I already have 5 other products and the inverter.  Next is the Power Station.  I figure if the power ever goes out for 22 hrs like it did earlier this year, I can keep my Mom's O2 running.

I've seen those things stall in wet snow dry powdery stuff no problems but wet heavy snow those things die after a couple of swipes on a full charge

56 minutes ago, helpme said:

I've seen those things stall in wet snow dry powdery stuff no problems but wet heavy snow those things die after a couple of swipes on a full charge

That's pretty good, since this specific model is new this year.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, molarbear said:

I'm not trying to be mean when I say this, but I feel like you're kind of bragging

You got me! 😝

You want to be really jealous? I had to clean the snow off of my car and windshield while wearing ballet flats and a light jacket because I didn’t dress for a surprise snow storm, lol! 😂

38 minutes ago, renjifan said:

Thanks! Appreciate you! 💗

No worries. I learned in the boy scouts that nothing is more important than warmth. That's why we always had a body heat buddy when we went camping. I was lucky because I always got scout leader Vito and he was so big he had plenty of warmth to share. :)

Edited by Mix

On 10/19/2020 at 4:36 PM, helpme said:

Are you serious? 

Electric is crap 

Get a real machine like this

Poulan-Pro-PR271-heavy-duty-snow-blower-.jpg.d388480d6f8444b7699692074732a04a.jpg

Exact same type i have except no light 

Why does a snow blower need a fucking headlight?  Is it so you can blind yourself while pushing a meat grinder around in a blizzard?

Edited by scoobdog