UnevenEdge

For all of you who feel like your voice isn't being heard

Mix

3 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

I am too. But there are limits and that's one of them. 

Also, an Atlantean is totally a minority. Eco-conscious. And he has better dance moves. 

Vote AquaMan. 

when I said minority, it was aqua man I was referring to >.>

actually forgot Kanye was black '>.>

Edited by Mix
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

That's a capital i at the end.

Well, I don't know if that's true or not and also not sure if you're fucking with me about the iida thing, but really that could be anyone since it doesn't have any content

2 hours ago, Le Guignon said:

Hey Nabraniel, finally a perfect opportunity for your glorious College Dropout sad bear shirt.  Wear it to a Kanye town hall or rally.

You're right. I'm gonna sit on it for a couple months and see how his stock does, but it just might be worth the trouble of creating a depop store to unload this thing after all

IMG_20200611_215031.thumb.jpg.099fd9af1d0f12c2562b4f43d1313089.jpg

1 hour ago, Count Smackula said:

You're right. I'm gonna sit on it for a couple months and see how his stock does, but it just might be worth the trouble of creating a depop store to unload this thing after all

Or you can just gift it to an older gentleman who will likely not know what he's wearing either...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mix said:

what about pre-kardashian Kanye?

Nope. I never liked him but I wasn't ever against him until he became all maga. Even when he got w/kim k I didn't care. I always thought he was extremely overrated, generic, and not my type to listen to in shameless indulgence over sexiness like lil wayne or somebody like that. 

20 minutes ago, Poof said:

Nope. I never liked him but I wasn't ever against him until he became all maga. Even when he got w/kim k I didn't care. I always thought he was extremely overrated, generic, and not my type to listen to in shameless indulgence over sexiness like lil wayne or somebody like that. 

Ok, i'm with you as far as not giving a fuck about kanye the person (really any artist), but you're telling me his music wasn't good? lil wayne? what? 

30 minutes ago, Mix said:

Ok, i'm with you as far as not giving a fuck about kanye the person (really any artist), but you're telling me his music wasn't good? lil wayne? what? 

His first 3 albums were quite sick...I mean, the radio play shit got old fast, but the albums still hold weight these days....But I guess all that content was what we all knew it was...All talent and no street cred.

Wayne peaked when he was 15 years....He was a little monster and most people don't even know he wasn't allowed to curse back then and once the original Cash Money fell apart and everyone left Wayne alone with Baby, his talent didn't suffer, but the passion did.  It wasn't until years later that he bounced back and started rapping lyrically instead of making shitty mainstream shit with terrible features with any pop artist that wanted bars in the middle of their toesock soft songs.  But Wayne is a beast as a writer...I could blow your mind with his catalog of ghost writes.....My favorite Wayne song was written when he was 14.  (it's not one of his best lyrical efforts, but he ate up a beat that literally shouldn't have ever been a beat....Sometimes I just put this on repeat.)

But I'll admit....I hate his leanflow...well, anyone's leanflow.

Edited by cyberbully

15 minutes ago, tsar4 said:

Until he sues himself because he never agreed to using his music for political purposes.

Old kanye sues new kanye for use of old kanye's music in new kanye's campaign

This stuff writes itself

10 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

His first 3 albums were quite sick...I mean, the radio play shit got old fast, but the albums still hold weight these days....But I guess all that content was what we all knew it was...All talent and no street cred.

Wayne peaked when he was 15 years....He was a little monster and most people don't even know he wasn't allowed to curse back then and once the original Cash Money fell apart and everyone left Wayne alone with Baby, his talent didn't suffer, but the passion did.  It wasn't until years later that he bounced back and started rapping lyrically instead of making shitty mainstream shit with terrible features with any pop artist that wanted bars in the middle of their toesock soft songs.  But Wayne is a beast as a writer...I could blow your mind with his catalog of ghost writes.....My favorite Wayne song was written when he was 14.  (it's not one of his best lyrical efforts, but he ate up a beat that literally shouldn't have ever been a beat....Sometimes I just put this on repeat.)

But I'll admit....I hate his leanflow...well, anyone's leanflow.

I have no doubt that Wayne's body of work can hang with Kanye....this is more of a preference thing.....I enjoy more of Kanye's stuff

1 hour ago, Mix said:

I'm saying I don't like it. Lil wayne I brought up bc I said one of my reasons for not liking kanye was how generic I find his music yet I do listen to a lot of generic top 40 artists for mindless fun. I probably didn't need to bring that up tho. And yea w/wayne I wasn't talking about his early stuff which I am familiar w/but it's been so many years of his pop-rap phase that thats just how I think about him

23 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

It's almost like he has no idea how an election works.

It's almost like this announcement has nothing to do with a genuine desire to become president

1 hour ago, Mix said:

It's almost like this announcement has nothing to do with a genuine desire to become president

He's going to release a new album with all this hype instead.

It's going to be nothing but his version of 'Me! Me! Me!' over and over again in poorly done auto-tune. 

The video will be him dancing in that same pink dress.

4 hours ago, katt_goddess said:

He's going to release a new album with all this hype instead.

It's going to be nothing but his version of 'Me! Me! Me!' over and over again in poorly done auto-tune. 

The video will be him dancing in that same pink dress.

Most people seem to think all his presidential election pursuits are just to split the minority vote in Trump's favor, but as Naraku pointed out the deadline to get on the ballot for a lot of states has already passed, and the states where it hasn't have deadlines that are way too close for anybody to effectively campaign so.. whatever. 

Write your boy in though he has to do better than Trump right? xD

smh. 

Elon endorsing him will likely be the only crowning achievement of his 2020 campaign because that’s his target demographic nowadays; rich people who are only concerned about getting their kicks by burning piles of money on publicity stunts. 

• Like 1

On 7/5/2020 at 11:56 AM, Mix said:

Pre-Kim Kanye rapped about getting blow jobs from blonde women and ditching chicks before they can cuck him.

• Like 1