UnevenEdge

Baby Yoda Is Really Me

Baby_Yoda

Just now, Greeny said:

It's kind of easy to be a buzzkill when no one here has a sense of humor anymore.

I mean of all the things that are taken out of context, your homophobia and racism is not exactly Archie Bunker tier.

But I get it, your jab at Boo was likely just all in good fun.....But you see that word I used....Historically....That's what kinda preemptively just fucks up the vibe of your gentle barbs.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

I mean of all the things that are taken out of context, your homophobia and racism is not exactly Archie Bunker tier.

But I get it, your jab at Boo was likely just all in good fun.....But you see that word I used....Historically....That's what kinda preemptively just fucks up the vibe of your gentle barbs.

It was all in good fun, and I thought surely she would know that. She and I have always gotten along and I figured she would know better. My issue stems from the fact that as soon as I make one post that doesn't suck her dick, I'm a hater and a buzzkill and get barraged with dislikes.

9 minutes ago, Greeny said:

It was all in good fun, and I thought surely she would know that. She and I have always gotten along and I figured she would know better. My issue stems from the fact that as soon as I make one post that doesn't suck her dick, I'm a hater and a buzzkill and get barraged with dislikes.

That sounds exactly like something a bitter dude would say, not a dude making a joke.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Greeny said:

I make one post that doesn't suck her dick, I'm a hater and a buzzkill and get barraged with dislikes.

That's not what it was....It's your history.  Why do people who do shit like this think no one remembers them going on whole rants about bigoted shit.

Pooh made almost the exact same post....Not a peep.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

That's not what it was....It's your history.  Why do people who do shit like this think no one remembers them going on whole rants about bigoted shit.

Pooh made almost the exact same post....Not a peep.

It's kind of ironic that you bring up history. In my previous post I mentioned that she and I have more or less always gotten along and to my recollection I've never insulted her or anything, and she knows that. She gave me one of the dislikes though. That's my issue, not that I'm all THAT bothered by it. The rest of you disliking it.......whatever, I don't care about that. It just strikes me as odd is all. 

1 minute ago, Greeny said:

It's kind of ironic that you bring up history. In my previous post I mentioned that she and I have more or less always gotten along and to my recollection I've never insulted her or anything, and she knows that. She gave me one of the dislikes though. That's my issue, not that I'm all THAT bothered by it. The rest of you disliking it.......whatever, I don't care about that. It just strikes me as odd is all. 

It's cool, I didn't expect you to listen either.  

This has gone as amicable as possible and I guess you can always ask her personally instead of having to hide the fact that your previous post was about all the nerves you hit....Not just her's.

Good talk, Greeny....Let's do it again soon.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Greeny said:

Why would she like that post?

• Like 1