UnevenEdge

Baby Yoda Is Really Me

Baby_Yoda

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Baby_Yoda said:

072088BA-5BFC-42E6-9B1A-FF0D5960E0CE.jpeg

I keep worrying that someone will call me out at work for coughing. I eat the same thing for lunch everyday: A slice of pizza and a muffin. I don't know what it is about this meal but it causes me to get a shitton of phlegm in my throat when I'm walking back to my station every single day. Just doing the *ahem* is literally never enough in these instances, so I resort to coughing. Probably kinda loudly. But I'm not coughing involuntarily, I'm doing it on purpose to try to clear this damn phlegm from my lunch.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

HELL.....NO!

I have found that bringing food from the wrong place is worse than walking in empty handed.....Call your shit in, or text me in PERFECT detail what you want, or you will starve.....I will not be cussed of for getting fajitas at Casa Romo instead of El Tap ever again all because Romo has corn totillas....

We have flour tortillas in the fridge....How is the tortilla the deal breaker.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

HELL.....NO!

I have found that bringing food from the wrong place is worse than walking in empty handed.....Call your shit in, or text me in PERFECT detail what you want, or you will starve.....I will not be cussed of for getting fajitas at Casa Romo instead of El Tap ever again all because Romo has corn totillas....

We have flour tortillas in the fridge....How is the tortilla the deal breaker.

I can’t lie. I get mad when my food is wrong, but every time i order food or get food, my order is always wrong and burnt and the other person’s food is fine.

If i ain’t happy and eating, no one is going to be happy.

FB3A4A37-83B4-4813-99A6-1E9EBA77EBFC.gif

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

Ordering food without 5 additions and subtractions helps.

That's why I love this restaurant called Stacked!  You order shit on an iPad at the table and you can make as many changes as you want.  They still fuck it all up.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Baby_Yoda said:

Shush up lol

What, you're the one that goes into restaurants like, Your menu displeases me. Serve me this.

4 hours ago, scoobdog said:

That's why I love this restaurant called Stacked!  You order shit on an iPad at the table and you can make as many changes as you want.  They still fuck it all up.

Yeah I've been ordering some food in a similar way and it still gets messed up now and then. Not enough for me to care though.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

What, you're the one that goes into restaurants like, Your menu displeases me. Serve me this.

Yeah I've been ordering some food in a similar way and it still gets messed up now and then. Not enough for me to care though.

I’m DISSSPLEASED. 

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
4 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

I dont even talk to walmart employees if i can help it, they consistently piss me off.

"Hi, ma'am...do you have the keys to the game case."

Her without even looking in my direction: "nope"

"Bitch, I'll kick that lil radio clean off your hip, you vest wearing pos"

Lmao. They do suck ass, though.

They don’t like to help anyone

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

I dont even talk to walmart employees if i can help it, they consistently piss me off.

"Hi, ma'am...do you have the keys to the game case."

Her without even looking in my direction: "nope"

"Bitch, I'll kick that lil radio clean off your hip, you vest wearing pos"

31 minutes ago, Baby_Yoda said:

Lmao. They do suck ass, though.

They don’t like to help anyone

My friend used to work at Walmart and he said the reason they're not helpful is that management gets angry for their tasks taking longer than they should by stopping to help customers.

4 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

My friend used to work at Walmart and he said the reason they're not helpful is that management gets angry for their tasks taking longer than they should by stopping to help customers.

By tasks do you mean standing around talking, because the only time i see people actually working are the stockers and janitors when i used to be allowed in there after 11pm

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, André Toulon said:

By tasks do you mean standing around talking, because the only time i see people actually working are the stockers and janitors when i used to be allowed in there after 11pm

Maybe, my friend was a stocker, lol.

EDIT: what I meant was maybe he meant the stockers.

Edited by Doom Metal Alchemist