UnevenEdge

lol I fell jogging across the street

jackiemarie90

1 minute ago, jackiemarie90 said:

In my defense, my basic ass normally drinks barefoot moscato, but this was all that was available at the local 7/11. 🤣😝

Barefoot was gonna be my next guess, but Sutter seems to be making it's rounds in popularity for some reason....Had some in my house a few weeks ago.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sho Minamimoto said:

Barefoot was gonna be my next guess, but Sutter seems to be making it's rounds in popularity for some reason....Had some in my house a few weeks ago.

Cause it's sweet and super cheap? lol  I know it's been mainstream for awhile, I remember always seeing it in target and Safeway. lol There was also a family guy scene I think were a girl was talking about only drinking moscato and I tried to find it but it was too obscure. lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, renjifan said:

This honestly sounds like something I would do... 

In the beginning of the year, I fractured my foot in two places after tripping over my dog. I feel your pain, girl! 😂

Well yours was a more serious injury. I just can't handle being emotional with different pressures. lol It's why I didn't go back to college until 26.

• Like 1

In all seriousness, sometimes a reset is good after a tough first week.  Hanging out with the band kind of helped keep me from being too focused on all the shit that comes with first semester freshman stress.  But, we didn't drink Pink Moscato - it was more like Southern Comfort.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

In all seriousness, sometimes a reset is good after a tough first week.  Hanging out with the band kind of helped keep me from being too focused on all the shit that comes with first semester freshman stress.  But, we didn't drink Pink Moscato - it was more like Southern Comfort.

JFC....Might as well get some 20/20

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Sho Minamimoto said:

JFC....Might as well get some 20/20

Or Thunderbird.

One of the memories from that first year was sneaking a fifth of SoCo into Memorial Stadium in my uniform.  No idea why the upperclassman liked that shit, but I didn't really care.  It was thrilling for a dumbass freshman kid.

Just now, scoobdog said:

Definitely.

Doesn't matter....I need to play this final fantasy shit and I'm kinda shitfaced right now,,,,I wanna log off but that means I have to make tis chick move to the living room or my daughter's room and frankly I guess I'ma be stuck with y'all.....With whtever this shit is in the background is

• Haha 1

On 9/10/2019 at 8:49 PM, jackiemarie90 said:

I ripped up some nice tights and scrapped the skin off my elbow. And then my headphones broke today. I'm so sick of everything. I'm going to drink a bottle of wine, smoke a joint and hope tomorrow one day here is nice to me. lol

gravity.jpg

• Haha 3