UnevenEdge

what are your saturday plans?

midnight

4 minutes ago, nameraka said:

grade 10-15 essays most of which will be shockingly bad.

2 of which will be pretty solid.

but one of those will turn out to be plagiarized. 

then drink heavily and wish i'd done something else with my life. :|

give all the bastards a 90. Makes you look good.

3 minutes ago, midnight said:

You will only lose if you are unable to read the other players. Smart bets, and watching your opponents is key to losing small, and winning big.

My strategy is that I know what the cards do but I can't read people and I can't calculate the odds for when to call or fold.

So basically I am unreadable because I have no strategy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Admin_Raptorpat said:

My strategy is that I know what the cards do but I can't read people and I can't calculate the odds for when to call or fold.

So basically I am unreadable because I have no strategy.

What is the card game in question? Texas Hold 'Em? 5 card stud? 

16 minutes ago, Admin_Raptorpat said:

Texas hold'em, unless not enough people go and they just do dealer's choice.

Not a very hard game to pick your opponents at. You only have two cards. Playing your two with the 5 community cards. Each flip of a card is the time to read your opponents. Chances are, they are not pro gamblers. Most of the time there will be an easy tell. A slight grin. A blink. An intense study of their hand. All are signs. You just have to decipher if they are happy or upset about the play. I would think y'all keep it simple. No small or large blinds?

1 minute ago, Sawdamizer said:

Lemme know. I'm always on.

If I can ever pry the remote from disco's goddamn grasp of evil. 

I have around 80 games. Never play them. Skyrim included. Gonna grab AC Odyssey in a couple weeks. I actually did play and conquered AC Origins. Including all 3 Gods and all elephant battles.

Just now, Vamped said:

Theres a pride parade downtown I wanna go to but I dont really wanna go alone with a toddler .... so I dunno yet

Yeah, I probably wouldn't take a toddler with me to a rally. Babysitter? But that only solves half the dilemma. Gotta find a friend too. Hmmm. It can be done.