UnevenEdge

what are your saturday plans?

midnight

1 minute ago, KimopoBotar said:

At the stepsons basketball game. If only the rest of the kids played like him we'd never lose. 

That's cool. Already showing those dad instincts. I feel the same way when I go to my boy's soccer games. I'm like, "He's the best one on the damn team." And I know he is. Hopefully ya'll will win this one.

23 minutes ago, midnight said:

That's cool. Already showing those dad instincts. I feel the same way when I go to my boy's soccer games. I'm like, "He's the best one on the damn team." And I know he is. Hopefully ya'll will win this one.

Lol. It's true for mine too. He's captain of the varsity basketball team and he's only a junior. Too bad I'm not his real dad. Then he'd be tall enough to get into the NBA. 

Hopefully we win. We may not, but I'm not really here for the rest of the team. That's his job. I only care how he does. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KimopoBotar said:

Lol. It's true for mine too. He's captain of the varsity basketball team and he's only a junior. Too bad I'm not his real dad. Then he'd be tall enough to get into the NBA. 

Hopefully we win. We may not, but I'm not really here for the rest of the team. That's his job. I only care how he does. 

Exactly. And he knows that. And I am sure he appreciates that very much. Kids pick up on that. They know their number one fans. I want my kid's team to win, because he is on the team, but at the end of the day, I only care how he does too. And that he has fun. We don't take it seriously. As long as he is having fun, that's all I care about. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, midnight said:

Question: I cannot access my news feed on Facebook. Can't access it on my laptop or phone. I can see everything else. I am thinking it is probably on Facebook's end? Maintenance maybe?

FB got hacked again - 90 million users affected.  They supposedly signed those affected out, to protect the accounts with the intent that those users should change passwords.

1 minute ago, tsar4 said:

FB got hacked again - 90 million users affected.  They supposedly signed those affected out, to protect the accounts with the intent that those users should change passwords.

i wasnt affected. no suspicious logins, no suspicious locations. all me. mine has been working through the breech, and just started acting up a minute ago. I can see everything, except when i click on Home. then i get a message saying something went wrong. try refreshing the page. which doesn't do anything. must just be something on their end.

18 minutes ago, schmahxgn said:

I'm going to tongue punch your mom's fart box, and then read a good book. Actually, forget your moms fart box, I am metaphorically going to get balls deep Into some classic literature. 

No. I think you should totally tongue punch my mom's fart box. French kiss the pooter. Get in there champ.

Nah I went home to bed. We play like a casual tournament style, where buy-ins are $20 and you can buy back in up to a certain point in the night.

So I bought back in because I didn't want to go home, and on my second life I started doing good and was there for another four hours but ultimately lost again because I got tired and ran out of stamina.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Admin_Raptorpat said:

Nah I went home to bed. We play like a casual tournament style, where buy-ins are $20 and you can buy back in up to a certain point in the night.

So I bought back in because I didn't want to go home, and on my second life I started doing good and was there for another four hours but ultimately lost again because I got tired and ran out of stamina.

Apart from losing money, was it fun?

1 hour ago, midnight said:

Sounds like quite the weekend. Find any new favorites?

wife latched onto a cream ale with vanilla and hazelnut. it's called "double bean dream", i lol'd. same place also made a brandy barrel aged scotch ale that was delicious, probably my favorite for the whole day. another brewery we hit had just released a wet-hopped pale ale this week, that was maybe one of the freshest-tasting beers i've ever had. it was called "so fresh so green" and the name was quite fitting.

we stopped in on 3 breweries altogether, and set up distribution with two of them. the third one didn't have any great beers and also didn't have distribution ability, so we didn't bring anything back from them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wacky1980 said:

wife latched onto a cream ale with vanilla and hazelnut. it's called "double bean dream", i lol'd. same place also made a brandy barrel aged scotch ale that was delicious, probably my favorite for the whole day. another brewery we hit had just released a wet-hopped pale ale this week, that was maybe one of the freshest-tasting beers i've ever had. it was called "so fresh so green" and the name was quite fitting.

we stopped in on 3 breweries altogether, and set up distribution with two of them. the third one didn't have any great beers and also didn't have distribution ability, so we didn't bring anything back from them.

The two you liked sound pretty good. I could go for that so fresh so green beer right now. I don't think I would like the one your wife preferred. 

1 minute ago, midnight said:

The two you liked sound pretty good. I could go for that so fresh so green beer right now. I don't think I would like the one your wife preferred. 

that double bean dream was actually really good. wife talked me into buying two kegs, and i'm sure we'll have no trouble moving it.

• Like 1

Just now, wacky1980 said:

that double bean dream was actually really good. wife talked me into buying two kegs, and i'm sure we'll have no trouble moving it.

I'm sure it will sell as well. Disco would go for it. I am not a drinker, but I am partial to only a couple of beers. Guinness being my favorite. I have yet to find a beer/stout that I like more. Disco has a much broader taste for beers than I do.

• Like 1