UnevenEdge

what are your saturday plans?

midnight

46 minutes ago, midnight said:

Not a very hard game to pick your opponents at. You only have two cards. Playing your two with the 5 community cards. Each flip of a card is the time to read your opponents. Chances are, they are not pro gamblers. Most of the time there will be an easy tell. A slight grin. A blink. An intense study of their hand. All are signs. You just have to decipher if they are happy or upset about the play. I would think y'all keep it simple. No small or large blinds?

Nah we play with big/small binds. I'm just bad at next level stuff in some settings.

Like chess. I know what all the pieces do, but I just can't plan moves ahead and just move pieces.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Admin_Raptorpat said:

Nah we play with big/small binds. I'm just bad at next level stuff in some settings.

Like chess. I know what all the pieces do, but I just can't plan moves ahead and just move pieces.

I can play chess, but yeah. That is too tough for me to try to plan ahead. 

I have always had a knack for poker. Never really lost. I think the most I have ever lost was maybe $10. But I have won, upwards of a grand.

4 minutes ago, Rogueß·Alphonse said:

Heading up to Boston for friend shenanigans. Some friends are getting a surprise visit from other friends and I’m one of the ones coordinating it xD

That sounds pretty awesome! Have fun and be safe. Don't get into too many shenanigans. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, midnight said:

I haven't played Destiny 2 yet. I need to.

They strengthened the characterization of those you interact with, which makes for a more enjoyable experience for a game that's otherwise more or less what you expect of any fps

• Like 1

Just now, Bouvre said:

They strengthened the characterization of those you interact with, which makes for a more enjoyable experience for a game that's otherwise more or less what you expect of any fps

I own and have yet to play Mass Effect: Andromeda and Prey. Have you played either of those?

1 minute ago, Bouvre said:

Prey is an anxiety attack; I love what I could bring myself to play so far

Is it that scary? I mean, I know it's a Bethesda game, which is kinda what sold me on it. Their games are usually creepy. But I did not read the reviews and I have not watched any videos of it.

12 minutes ago, midnight said:

I own and have yet to play Mass Effect: Andromeda and Prey. Have you played either of those?

If you're gonna play Mass Effect  Andromeda you might as well google all the solutions to the dumb puzzles now because I didnt even attempt to solve them. 

• Like 1

Just now, Vamped said:

If you're gonna play Mass Effect  Andromeda you might as well google all the solutions to the dumb puzzles now because I didnt even attempt to solve them. 

Thanks for the advice. I haven't attempted it yet. But I had to Google some cheats on Rise of the Tomb Raider. I couldn't figure out some of those puzzles. I had a hard time finding a few of the tombs as well. I don't mind cheating when I'm gaming.

4 minutes ago, midnight said:

Is it that scary? I mean, I know it's a Bethesda game, which is kinda what sold me on it. Their games are usually creepy. But I did not read the reviews and I have not watched any videos of it.

It's unnerving, mainly because the most common enemy disguises itself as ordinary objects and moves like a spider

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sawdamizer said:

Alright Grizzly Adams where you at? Get on Xbox.

I can't right now. We are about to have a little party for the boy. He has to open presents and eat here in a minute. 

I will be around later though. Disco just got done decorating, and I am fucking starving. I'll hit you up after the party is over. It's gonna be a very short event. I have to put a Thomas track together, but that should only take a minute to build.

1 hour ago, midnight said:

Thanks for the advice. I haven't attempted it yet. But I had to Google some cheats on Rise of the Tomb Raider. I couldn't figure out some of those puzzles. I had a hard time finding a few of the tombs as well. I don't mind cheating when I'm gaming.

Its not that the puzzles are hard, its just after all of the grinding you have to do for the little tidbits of story ... you're just not gonna wanna do it 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, midnight said:

we are having our boy a birthday party today. indoors. it's raining out. actually, storming out today.

The same thing I strive to do every Saturday...

Watch football all day and mayhaps order a pizza

I dunno though, I've been wanting to bust out the Gamecube so I may see if some friends want to come over and play mario kart

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, molarbear said:

The same thing I strive to do every Saturday...

Watch football all day and mayhaps order a pizza

I dunno though, I've been wanting to bust out the Gamecube so I may see if some friends want to come over and play mario kart

Game Cube kicks ass.