UnevenEdge

Bowsette (NSFW)

Naraku4656

On 9/29/2018 at 8:39 PM, Vamped said:

So ... I just want to check in with y'all just to make sure everybody is okay with fucking Bowser because at the end of all the shennanigans ... he goes back to being Bowser and you'll have to live with it 

Yet.....not a single fuck was given that day.

1 minute ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

THIS is the rule 34 meme that ruined your childhood? 

No, but it is the latest and one of the MOST EXTENSIVE. Like I literally can not get away from this shit everywhere I go there are people with bowsette pictures in their feeds, chats, avatars. I DONT WANT TO SEE MARIO FUCKING TRANSMOGRIFIED BOWSER. GOD NOTHING IS INNOCENT ANYMORE.

17 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

When I saw the first panel, I was like, "Is the bouncer Johnny Bravo?" Then in the third panel, I was like, "Now he looks even MORE like Johnny Bravo!" Like, the bouncer looks like he was drawn by two completely different artists, with the second one being the head animator for Johnny Bravo.

Is that SONIC with the Princess Crown?

5 hours ago, Sandstone said:

No, but it is the latest and one of the MOST EXTENSIVE. Like I literally can not get away from this shit everywhere I go there are people with bowsette pictures in their feeds, chats, avatars. I DONT WANT TO SEE MARIO FUCKING TRANSMOGRIFIED BOWSER. GOD NOTHING IS INNOCENT ANYMORE.

I have yet to see Mario fuck Bowsette. You were looking at hentai weren't you?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sandstone said:

Considering most fan art media of an ecchi or even hentai nature depicts high school age characters in suggestive scenarios; Bowsette memes are a VAST improvement.Most of it is at most PG 13. That being said, I feel that the Bowsette scenario is way better for Mario and all the other characters then the actual Canon. I mean Princess Peach Has been leading Mario on for over 30 years, On top of that Mario probably hasn't frustration build up. I mean if he wants to date and hook up with the humanized gender-swap dragon, I rally don't mind. But really the true nature of the Bowsette meme subjective and up for debate. Some people may see it as weeby sexual debauchery. I like to put a positive spin on it. I believe that the whole mem could be a ale gory on gender dysphoria. 

Bowser = Gender dysphoric male
Power Crown = Self awareness
Princess Peach = the physical state Bowser wishes to emulate
Mario = Traditional gender roles/stigma
Bowsette = the complete MTF transition

And Yoshi is a fecking bad ass green dinosaur

Edited by schmahxgn
Spelling.

On 10/3/2018 at 2:40 AM, Sandstone said:

I had to literally make a whole subchat on the Discord just to quarantine this shit ass meme. God I can never recover my childhood after the shit I've seen in this god awful "bowsette" meme fest. 

On 10/3/2018 at 2:42 AM, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

THIS is the rule 34 meme that ruined your childhood? 

On 10/3/2018 at 2:44 AM, Sandstone said:

So....yeah, basically. 

19 minutes ago, Quackers said:

Mochi why don't you draw peach as a guy or something instead 

5e2.jpg

I just never thought of it

I absolutely hated rule 63 until recently

when I realized I could use it to turn straight romances gay