UnevenEdge

How many people have you had sex with? Be honest.

Sawdamizer

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From age 17 to 23?  Enough to get bored with it.  Then, I wised up... looking at everybody who stayed the course and met rather unfortunate fates.

What man gets bored with sex? It's impossible. It would be slightly more believable if you were a woman, but even then I'd think you're full of it.

Anyway, on topic, only 2.

What man gets bored with sex? It's impossible. It would be slightly more believable if you were a woman, but even then I'd think you're full of it.

Anyway, on topic, only 2.

Packard aside...

I do think it's possible to get bored with sex. I do know of some men that have and I don't think it's abnormal or impossible.

In my view, claiming that something is wrong with a man because he has no interest in sex is no different from claiming something is wrong with a woman because she loves sex.

Libido does come and go...

Packard aside...

I do think it's possible to get bored with sex. I do know of some men that have and I don't think it's abnormal or impossible.

In my view, claiming that something is wrong with a man because he has no interest in sex is no different from claiming something is wrong with a woman because she loves sex.

Libido does come and go...

Yes, I agree. I was being hyperbolic, as I think Packard is full of shit.

you can't ask this question without posting your stats first.

*reads thread*

wow, apparently you can ask this question without posting your stats first.

completely honest, i stopped keeping track after college. probably somewhere around 35-40. still clean as a whistle too.

Nobody would believe me if I said it anyways.... man of mystery.....

or are you one of those odd fellers who talks a big game, but has only fucked like 3 or 4 chickies? i'm starting to wonder.

Just because the targets are slim today, I'm gonna out him........We were talking late one night and he sent me a pic of a chick that was on her way over.......So like I always do, I goggled the pic and it was all over the internet.  I know he's been catfished at least once........That said, any other pics he's shown me have been of bitches he's had call me, so the count is definitely above 4

Just because the targets are slim today, I'm gonna out him........We were talking late one night and he sent me a pic of a chick that was on her way over.......So like I always do, I goggled the pic and it was all over the internet.  I know he's been catfished at least once........That said, any other pics he's shown me have been of bitches he's had call me, so the count is definitely above 4

i don't understand the shybby routine then. is he trying to sack a board member or something? or maybe already sacked too many of them?

i don't understand the shybby routine then. is he trying to sack a board member or something? or maybe already sacked too many of them?

I dunno....If I'm to believe the hype, I wouldn't touch anything in his house....ever.  He has a small farm and I'm not completely sure why any grown man not living in rural Idaho would need that other than for nefarious sexual purposes

Oh, and I didn't give my number either for basically the same reason.........I ran through Spelman college when I was at Georgia Tech.  There are some escapades that can't be relived.

I'll suffice to say I banged 2 chicks before college and 9 after.  That's all you get from me

i'm right there too. i dated the same chick til we both went off to different colleges, then things kinda went nuts. i stopped keeping track after college, but probably added a dozen more since then. been with the same one for 9 years now, don't have plans to change that. ino,lame.