UnevenEdge

How many people have you had sex with? Be honest.

Sawdamizer

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you ever get bored cleaning up after people....You have been cleaning shit longer than he's been alive.  think about that.

There's an exit I can take in three years.  Depending on total years of service, one may take an early retirement before the normal age.

I don't clean any shit.  That's for the people who placed bids on that work.

It takes maturity, something that stopped for you at age 13.

You are literally on a board where the majority of people here are a fraction of your age, yet more successful than you, and trying to convince them making a wage that is straddling the poverty line is what grown men do. 

You have the maturity level of a high school drop out.

You are literally on a board where the majority of people here are a fraction of your age, yet more successful than you...

I've seen lots of young, "successful" people fall to shit when they got older because they occupied their brains with self indulgent bullshit.  When the train reaches the end of the line, you'll have to get off.

I can write one solitary check right now and pay my rent more than a year in advance.  Or, I could just invest this money in something.  If the investment turns out for me, great... I'm moving up.  If not, no big loss.

I've seen lots of young, "successful" people fall to shit when they got older because they occupied their brains with self indulgent bullshit.  When the train reaches the end of the line, you'll have to get off.

I can write one solitary check right now and pay my rent more than a year in advance.  Or, I could just invest this money in something.  If the investment turns out for me, great... I'm moving up.  If not, no big loss.

I can write a solitary check for your salary for the year.

Post topically then.....Will you, can you?

You are literally on a board where the majority of people here are a fraction of your age, yet more successful than you, and trying to convince them making a wage that is straddling the poverty line is what grown men do. 

You have the maturity level of a high school drop out.

tenor.gif

What topic? The last dozen posts or so are just trying to smear that turd over every surface.

Then why are you here.....There are thousands of other threads to choose from.  This one obviously isn't your bag.

Here, let me help you out.....This thread was started by Sawdamizer......This is exactly where it's supposed to be.