UnevenEdge

How many people have you had sex with? Be honest.

Sawdamizer

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing here by any way you define it.  Honestly the opportunity never presented itself, so I can't even say if it was a personal morality thing or not.  I can't say I have any interest in casual sex at this point: I'm doing just fine taking care of my own needs, and I don't even need to buy myself dinner first.

>:D ouch.

also, i would like to add about 7 to my number that's with oral and the opposite sex.  :o

whorey whore whore slut.  :D :D

and...i'm gonna' guess........

69 that's your number.

Go fish.

But, it would have been a total DD move to stop at 69, just to say my number was 69.

so, i'm close.  91

if you're still keeping track at that point, you a vain mf and you got issues. but enough with the obvious.

i had a buddy in college (uni rugby team captain) and he always bragged about his number. he was an arrogant fuck, but i don't doubt him because i saw a lot of the asses he pulled, and damson! last time i recall him giving an update, he was at like 130 or so. i believe his dick fell off a few years later, and he died too. probably unrelated to the sex and all the diseases he was sure to have.

Even from the 10 pixels of face in that tiny, far-away pic of a man in a uniform that hides any semblance of a body structure, I can tell that guy is not hot.

But he's got his k-bar and Ken doll accessories strapped to his leg! And he's standing on the blow end of his biggest fan! And he's been on Dr. Phil catfishing episodes!

Fully penetrative sex? Up to 4 now, but I am pretty picky about that... I have OCD and I get stressed out a lot over shit having serious contamination phobia. I end up needing to trust someone a lot before I dip my wick in it....

I could have probably had up to about a dozen more, but I really didn't want to with them. I have certain standards for that...

There have been a few more with stuff other than full on sex though. Not sure if you're counting those here or not.

I am particularly picky about people I fuck having a good and what I consider compatible personality as well. That is actually more important than perfect looks, though there is a certain standard for that too....

I dunno why so many people think average gay men, in particular, are all loose as fuck whores, most of us are super picky when it comes to stuff like that.... I mean there are plenty of those but not the majority for sure. They are just really overly obnoxious about it. I think it might also be because people like me really get a kick out of making gay jokes and being flirtatious with everyone that crosses our paths, just cause I'm doing that doesn't mean I'd actually fuck you. I just enjoy teasing. I'm crazy though, don't mind me...

Oh, and on the point of super pickiness, I can confirm that a lot of bottoms tend to be super picky when it comes to dick size. Either they prefer them not too large or they are complete "size queens" as they are commonly referred to in our community. Such guys usually like black dick, daddies, and generally any jock with over a 10-inch cock and pretty much nothing else..... Those types are super big turnoffs for me personally. I don't like ridiculous, frivolous, or snobby people that much when it comes to romantic or sexual partners.

No, I've sadly never been to some of the "gay gated" communities (as I like to call them). Even when I have been out to Cali and places like New York, was always with people that would deffinitely not approve of such a side trip. I have heard of Province Town though, it is pretty notorious for the reputation about on par with some of the areas in San Francisco.