UnevenEdge

waz yo favorite color

Guest The Hound

Guest The Hound

Black.

You can spill almost anything on it and it won't look dirty. Even blood!

everyone has their reasons for their favorite colors, and it looks like so far everyone prefers colors on clothing,cars, etc.

also black clothing dope, but pet hair no bueno

Guest The Hound

i don't know that i have one.... ever

i seem to go through color phases

current color phase is

marsala-pantone.jpg

wait no

you brought out the big guns

you were the most specific lol

everyone has their reasons for their favorite colors, and it looks like so far everyone prefers colors on clothing,cars, etc.

also black clothing dope, but pet hair no bueno

Over half my wardrobe is black. Laundry is a breeze. :D

And I don't have much of a problem with cat fuzz to be honest. Bitchcakes tends to fur the most in the laundry basket on the dirty clothes so it's all good. I'm more likely to find my own frickin' bleached hair on my shirts. :D

Guest The Hound

bitch cakes? lmao i'm a fucking magnet for pet hair. mine and my friends always get all over me.  especially my one friends cat....

bitch cakes? lmao i'm a fucking magnet for pet hair. mine and my friends always get all over me.  especially my one friends cat....

You say it as if it's a unique title (magnet). Just about everybody who owns pets is a magnet for pet hair because good pet owners pet the pets.

Just get a stress ball. Posting at a ridiculous pace in your own thread and then eventually exploding isn't the best way to deal with the anger sharks that are swarming around in your head.

You aren't immune to getting your ass banned again. And the next time it'll be as permanent as possible. You don't suddenly have immunity now. So knock off the shithead needling.

Go sit in a corner and try to make friends with your ass hairs. They'll at least never leave you.

Guest The Hound

You aren't immune to getting your ass banned again. And the next time it'll be as permanent as possible. You don't suddenly have immunity now. So knock off the shithead needling.

Go sit in a corner and try to make friends with your ass hairs. They'll at least never leave you.

lmao

its halarious how tilted he is getting that i'm ignoring him.

i have just been reporting all of his shitpost, flame and troll baits, and intentional thread derailment. he will be banned by the end of the week.

maybe even sooner considering my reports have lead to a handful of his threads and post being deleted today.

It's what I call her when she's being super obnoxious. She just spent half an hour in the hallway head butting my backpack because she could smell Petco on it. Finally gave up and gave her her birthday can of mushy treats that was in there.

Some cats are just massive shedders. My last kitty was a long hair who could power-shed at a moment's notice so I would take her to the groomers in the summer to get shaved. The current one is a short hair and only sheds super noticeably when she's stressed. Like when I brought out the suitcase the other day - she's in a shedding mood and will continue to do so and be miserable for the next two weeks until the suitcase goes back in the corner.

Guest The Hound

It's what I call her when she's being super obnoxious. She just spent half an hour in the hallway head butting my backpack because she could smell Petco on it. Finally gave up and gave her her birthday can of mushy treats that was in there.

Some cats are just massive shedders. My last kitty was a long hair who could power-shed at a moment's notice so I would take her to the groomers in the summer to get shaved. The current one is a short hair and only sheds super noticeably when she's stressed. Like when I brought out the suitcase the other day - she's in a shedding mood and will continue to do so and be miserable for the next two weeks until the suitcase goes back in the corner.

lmao i thought it was your actual pets name. illl believe anything these days when it comes to pet names.

witnessed my friend buy a cat and legally have it's name "Weedles"

that cat is an asshole. tore up his new house