UnevenEdge

How often do you masturbate?

Danger_Jules

Seriously?! O.o  Thats too long.

If  you dont just blow your load already I got shit to do

doesn't it usually just depend on the situation though? extra super long sessions like that or more are nice to have sometimes... with the occasional hydration break and an involuntary 10-15 minute nap here or there. but you're right that sometimes its just too fucking much, especially if its a regular thing. plus there are times that you can get frustrated because getting your partners rocks off is 70% of the fun. if you been working hard at it for quite a while and still nothing, it can seriously dampen the mood :/

Guest The Hound

I'm pretty sure the most i've jerked it in a day was 9 times?

Sex days tho...

I've had morning to sleep binges on that shit tho

doesn't it usually just depend on the situation though? extra super long sessions like that or more are nice to have sometimes... with the occasional hydration break and an involuntary 10-15 minute nap here or there. but you're right that sometimes its just too fucking much, especially if its a regular thing. plus there are times that you can get frustrated because getting your partners rocks off is 70% of the fun. if you been working hard at it for quite a while and still nothing, it can seriously dampen the mood :/

If you can take a break and nap and cuddle stuff cool ... but if its like 3 hours of straight pounding so you can see how long you can go ... no thanks man ... I got shows on Netflix ... I'm just gonna stick this in  your butt

I missed the "often" part in the thread title and was all set to describe my technique.

Oh well.

As for the question at hand, not near as much as I wish.

Valentines Day '09? 24 hour fap marathon.

24 times in one day, one of the proudest moments of my life.

yeah, I did that too....not on valentines day or anything, but I was binge playing call of duty one weekend freshman year and I'd stop for a fap break every hour to keep me loose...

Unfortunately, that inadvertently conditioned me to be horny whenever I played that game  ::)

lmao...not even half way through, "OH GOD CRAMP, CRAAAAAAAAMP...NO NO DON'T MOVE, IT MAKES IT WORSE...JUST...just stay still.....we gotta wait this out"

;D ;D

Oh god I had a leg cramp the last time and yeah any way I moved was just horrible....had to just wait there....

yeah, I did that too....not on valentines day or anything, but I was binge playing call of duty one weekend freshman year and I'd stop for a fap break every hour to keep me loose...

Unfortunately, that inadvertently conditioned me to be horny whenever I played that game  ::)

I downloaded a ton of nude and freaky sex mods for the sims 3.

It got to the point where I could no longer attain an erection without building a house first.

Haven't in a while.  Been seeing some very unsexy imagery and it just turns me off.  Kinda don't have much material to far to and even then I could relate to it.

.but NONE of the shit lately had been motivational except a few exceptionally sexy gentlemen that I talk to.  I'm good though.  Missing a piece to my vibe, anyone wanna get it for me?

yeah i dunno. sometimes i wonder.... especially those days where i don't have to work. holy hell. i just don't know...

I fail to see the problem of having a really good day to yourself when not working  ;D  Just get your stuff done in the morning then enjoy the afternoon :D

Just have to make sure they are worth it.  When they stop being worth it, thats the time to stop.

I'm curious too.....(also I did it more than that one time and I felt fine....my penis was covered in friction cuts afterwards though so I ended up not fapping for about 3 days until it healed)

Liiiike .... aren't you supposed to use lube or lotion ... or something?!

But hey I dunno ....