UnevenEdge

honestly finding a "soul mate" seems impossible

mochi

if I looked for someone just like me I'd never find anyone

how many other people are alive who are Overweight Gay men who like Disney songs, cartoons, anime, and have/are willing to comfort someone with extreme emotional disorders

there aren't many other people like me :|

tbh

a big part  of even finding someone is actually putting yourself in positions to be found.

back in my neet days idk how i managed to think i'd ever get a gf. and i still don't have one, but going to school and the park every now and then puts me in a better position vs sleeping in until 6 pm.

which i still do, but i do other stuff now too.

Guest The Hound

I'm best friends with mine. At least it's just me. Not her. Or so i think. I'll keep it to my grave and keep looking.

That's not what anyone's soulmate ever is unless they're a huge narcissist.

If you're looking for that, you're looking for the wrong thing. You should find someone you like, not try to find a mirror image of yourself.

how many other people are alive who are Overweight Gay men who like Disney songs, cartoons, anime, and have/are willing to comfort someone with extreme emotional disorders

Dude it's called Grindr and it's one of the most successful online dating apps that exist

My Cousin has no problem finding people that he likes on there who are interested in the same stuff.   

Positivity and confidence go a long way.

That's because there is no such thing as a "soul mate".  What if your soul mate is an elderly woman living in the hinterlands of Siberia?  What's that you say?  It has to be a guy?

Then that's not a soul mate - that's part of a wish list.

Dude it's called Grindr and it's one of the most successful online dating apps that exist

My Cousin has no problem finding people that he likes on there who are interested in the same stuff. 

well I just downloaded it...I'll figure out how to use it (and take some selfies) later, but it's in my phone for when I'm ready :|

be careful with that Grindr there's a lot of freaks and perverts on there. and not the good kind.

Yeah I know that's one of the reason's I didn't download it till now ::]::

that and I have an average sized penis and I'm out of shape so I don't have much to offer in the looks department

I do not want to use the same dating site as Zeni :|

OKC is probably the best free dating site out there. Tons of questions you can answer to give you a compatibility score, so you can know before you even talk to someone if they're worth pursing. Not sure how it is for a gay guy but I had decent luck there as a straight female a few years back.

And just to add to what others have said. "Soulmates" is a made up Hollywood concept. Don't look for a clone of you. Look for someone that you have enough in common with that you can get along and have fun with, but different enough that things stay interesting and you don't get too codependent.

OKC is probably the best free dating site out there. Tons of questions you can answer to give you a compatibility score, so you can know before you even talk to someone if they're worth pursing. Not sure how it is for a gay guy but I had decent luck there as a straight female a few years back.

And just to add to what others have said. "Soulmates" is a made up Hollywood concept. Don't look for a clone of you. Look for someone that you have enough in common with that you can get along and have fun with, but different enough that things stay interesting and you don't get too codependent.

I hear it's possible to fail the test. That's why I never tried OKC.

Never try, never fail. Amirite or amirite?