UnevenEdge

If you had the ability to clone one item an infinite amount of times ...

Azalar Hex

... which item would you chose?

It can't be any currency currently being used by any country.

It can't be worth more than ten cents.

It can't be any low volume for high value when thing like diamond dust or some shit.

Barring the possibility of it being used as currency in some obscure location in the world, I would want infinite marbles.

Marbles are the shit.

Not sure if they cost more then ten cents each though ... looking at prices ... they'd probably be really cheap or small.  Small is fine though.

Guest squirrelygod

Rice

Who needs money, when you can do whatever the fuck you want when you become famous by solving world hunger in a flash.

You guys just need to get creative.  The whole infinite rice thing is pro.

Gives me the idea of ten cents worth of clean water since that shit's getting expensive.  Or go with those medications that are a pain in the ass to get and as a result don't show up outside wealthy areas, heal the world, make it a better place.

But I guess if the item is rare it's excessively valuable and therefore against the rules.

Infinite cheap butt plugs made out of rocks.

Guest The Hound

... which item would you chose?

It can't be any currency currently being used by any country.

It can't be worth more than ten cents.

It can't be any low volume for high value when thing like diamond dust or some shit.

Barring the possibility of it being used as currency in some obscure location in the world, I would want infinite marbles.

Marbles are the shit.

Not sure if they cost more then ten cents each though ... looking at prices ... they'd probably be really cheap or small.  Small is fine though.

old processors

:^)

instant millionaire

you gotta think these through more

if you sold all your organs, bones, & skin fresh separately, isn't a human body worth like $60k?

Probably but I'm talking about my whole living form, and since slavery is illegal it has no inherent price. Its a loop hole. Actually black market organ dealing is also illegal.

Plus if you reduced the body to its basic components it would basically resemble a pile of dirt, with carbon in place of silicon. We are literally dirt cheep.

Naaaaaaaaa illegal things have prices

and humans are made of worthless space junk, ergo your argument about black market organs reduces to one about hydrogen, oxygen, carbon, nitrogen, phosphorous, and several other trace elements commonly found in dirt

13elements_550-300x218.gif

you could literally find the components to make a person scattered all over the place for free. we are worthless, embrace this fact. Any cost in purchasing said components would be a matter of convenience, ie paying someone to gather them for you.