UnevenEdge

college classes you absolutely did NOT need to take but did anyway.

.... oh you mean an elective you wanted to take?

I took a class on Dante's Inferno for like 2 weeks and then I realized it was dual credit class for upper division humanities and Italian and I dropped that shit 

I took play therapy and intro to swimming 

• Like 1

Classes I didn't really need for my major but wanted to take?

Sci-Fi and Fantasy and British Lit. Major English courses with about 10 books to read in each. I'm a reader so those classes were like study hall for me. With tests. That said 'Tristram Shandy' can burn in infinite hell. 

Religious Anthropology. The study of religious beliefs excluding the usual suspects. Would have been more interesting but the professor had a real hardon for Siberian Shamanism and there was nothing on Eastern beliefs at all. 

Classes I had to take because they fulfilled some random quota but I should have been able to skip?

English 101. Shit course, required you to write 'questions' in the margins of the overpriced essay book which meant you couldn't sell it back at the end of the semester. Was the one that also required an essay about a parent [ I was out of foster care and freshly emancipated ] with zero alternative projects for people in my position. I bullshitted my way through it by recapping the show 'M.A.S.H.'

Health and Wellness. Apparently my archery and judo credits didn't count towards the university's graduation so I had to take this crap class. By the end of the semester I had 127% and slept through most of it. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, -Kudasai- said:

Demon summoning, what a waste of time that class was

I think that was called 'Statistics and Research Methodology' where I was. Reams of weird calculations with the results usually being a shit demon.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Philosophy 

Astronomy [I deeply regret taking that class]

Greek Mythology 

My favorite class was human sexuality though. 

Edited by UnDeRwOrlDpRiNcEsS
  • Like 1

i took human sexuality. 

we even had guest speakers.

i learned about bandana colors and the pockets they represent. 

imagine my curiousity at 'sex dungeon' and club being in the same sentance   **what's the password, amirite gals? (nudge nudge, wink wink)

i absolutely didn't need that class for anything. 

• Haha 3

On 5/9/2024 at 2:56 PM, discolé monade said:

one of several:

lol 

philosophy

go.

Geology too

I just needed a lab in the Physical Sciences area, did not know how in depth Geology went. Absofuckinlutely nerded out when we got to Hydrology and then the lab about Earth's creation and development into its current status

Still got part of my final

It fucking looks like a 4 year olds macaroni art, but it got me a 96

geology finale.jpg

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

kind of same. 

i switched majors...

so...i suppose mostly everything from the first round? LMAO

money well...spent. 

Yeah I basically threw $ in the trash w my major fine arts lol 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2024 at 3:41 PM, discolé monade said:

i took human sexuality. 

we even had guest speakers.

i learned about bandana colors and the pockets they represent. 

imagine my curiousity at 'sex dungeon' and club being in the same sentance   **what's the password, amirite gals? (nudge nudge, wink wink)

i absolutely didn't need that class for anything. 

You needed that class. How else were you supposed to know which person likes to eat ass and which is a power bottom, if not for bandana color and pocket placement? 

• Haha 5