UnevenEdge

Alabama Riverboat Brawl

Mix

Jumping the old guy was wrong, but sticking around for the riverboat to dock was stupid. :LithiumSmileyLMAO:

The one guy on the riverboat who could swim made his way over. That was your second warning. The hat was the first.

Edited by Mix
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Icarus27k said:

Yeah, within a day, someone edited the video with the voices of Jim Ross and Jerry "The King" Lawler talking over it. 

It’s not a great brawl without JR and King calling the action.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Seight said:

That was straight up "Somebody needs to tell late 90's The Rock he doesn't have to hit Mankind and/or Ken Shamrock STRAIGHT ON THE HEAD"-level targeted.

And then, two years from now, the whole Montgomery Riverfront franchise jumps the shark with a Fabulous Moolah and Mae Young story arc. 

"Why are we watching this again?" viewers will confusedly ask themselves. 

Edited by Icarus27k
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, viperxmns said:

alabama riverboat brawl kinda sounds to me like something that would be an annual event in alabama

*80's wrestling announcer voice* 20 MEN, $10,000 ON THE LINE! THIS, IS THE ALABAMA RIVERBOAT BRAWL!!!

Edited by Seight
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

The guy with the chair has gotten a surprising amount of support.

Even in the moment, no one was trying to stop him from wailing on that guy with a steel chair, not even the cops. 

He had achieved batman status. He was not the hero they deserved, but the hero they needed.

Right up until he gave that lady instant CTE.

Then they realized this motherfucker was too crazy to be batman.

He was The Punisher.

• Haha 5

48 minutes ago, Mix said:

The guy with the chair has gotten a surprising amount of support.

Even in the moment, no one was trying to stop him from wailing on that guy with a steel chair, not even the cops. 

He had achieved batman status. He was not the hero they deserved, but the hero they needed.

Right up until he gave that lady instant CTE.

Then they realized this motherfucker was too crazy to be batman.

He was The Punisher.

FUCKING NAILED IT!

i'm still over cheering my man, blaquaman. it was sketchy at those last three strokes, but what a comeback story,...

if i ever saw one. 

X ]

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

FUCKING NAILED IT!

i'm still over cheering my man, blaquaman. it was sketchy at those last three strokes, but what a comeback story,...

if i ever saw one. 

X ]

That guy was my favorite character in this soon-to-be folk tale.

Unfortunately, he was too measured for the internet.

He arrived at the dock during intermission, found the old dude walking around, and saw no need to do anything unnecessary.

Had he came out of the water and just laid someone out, there would be no end to the memes.

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, rpgamer said:

First it was the nazis getting punched, now racists getting chaired. What's this country coming to when you can't openly be a bigot? What's next, TERFs getting tazed?

(please?)

With it looking how it looked (and the fact it was in Alabama), is there any chance they weren't racist, but just assholes?

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, discolé monade said:

wwe mvp?

Actually, I remember the old boards had a rpg wrestling thread. One of the gags was the in-thread promotion had a combatant that was…a steel chair. Not a sentient one either. They called it Steely Don. lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Seight said:

Starting at 1;47 is one of the chairshots from my earlier post btw

mick foley- i just watched him and the undertaker during that cage match, where he went off the top not once but twice. 

all that blood. and then the tacks all over the mat. jfc. 

i'm not a fan, mid is. my dad was a collegiate wrestler, olympic tryouts, wrestled for the army. etc. so i grew up thinking all this was fake. 

but not really. not really at all. they put up with some serious injuries. 

• Like 2