Capt. Taco for dictator 

People think I'm you

*pees in your thread* and THAT'S WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS

"Didja get that thing I sentcha?" - Harvey Birdman

That's was disturbing, yet intriguing

Also, cocks 

Dude -- westparkin

It's all Crimmy's fault

:LithiumSmileyIndifferent::LithiumSmileyIndifferent::LithiumSmileyIndifferent::LithiumSmileyIndifferent::LithiumSmileyIndifferent::LithiumSmileyIndifferent::LithiumSmileyIndifferent::LithiumSmileyIndifferent::LithiumSmileyIndifferent::LithiumSmileyIndifferent::LithiumSmileyIndifferent::LithiumSmileyIndifferent::LithiumSmileyIndifferent::LithiumSmileyIndifferent::LithiumSmileyIndifferent::LithiumSmileyIndifferent::LithiumSmileyIndifferent::LithiumSmileyIndifferent::LithiumSmileyIndifferent::LithiumSmileyIndifferent::LithiumSmileyIndifferent::LithiumSmileyIndifferent::LithiumSmileyIndifferent:

:LithiumSmileyIndifferent::LithiumSmileyIndifferent::LithiumSmileyIndifferent::LithiumSmileyIndifferent::LithiumSmileyIndifferent::LithiumSmileyIndifferent::LithiumSmileyIndifferent::LithiumSmileyIndifferent::LithiumSmileyIndifferent::LithiumSmileyIndifferent::LithiumSmileyIndifferent::LithiumSmileyIndifferent::LithiumSmileyIndifferent::LithiumSmileyIndifferent::LithiumSmileyIndifferent::LithiumSmileyIndifferent::LithiumSmileyIndifferent::LithiumSmileyIndifferent::LithiumSmileyIndifferent::LithiumSmileyIndifferent::LithiumSmileyIndifferent::LithiumSmileyIndifferent::LithiumSmileyIndifferent:

Blame CAC

SwimRobert

Sophistry is terrible

I clap for the shoe hands

Pod 6 is jerks

He just himself with a gun

I hate Josh

Water is illegal in IB

:robothappy: LET THIS THREAD BE AN ETERNAL SHRINE

___________ THREADS GET DELTED

fox can't guard the chicken coop

brandmerrill falls ova in2 a ant hill... dey r fiya ants

crapdon

Moist

call some bakup hockey chicken... get some people to get you out

"Omg! Spermwhale! Save the m&ms! Lol!" (Attack of the Roffles)

Arm Meat

The knife is in the left hand. (deleted fake suicide thread due to not being allowed to cyber on the boards)

ballsackian manner

save the pandias

Isen's "closing this puppy up"

Because you touch yourself at night.

Take it to Babbling/IB/Rants/etc.

get help rapper... you will get kick off site

Dunbar

Kevin Costner

The Spoon has spoken

Shark Vs. Croc

Post flooding is the boards telling you to STFU

WHATS THE DEAL WITH THE PURPLE FLAME

German Pimps

Seafood Commissioner

Gary's Posse

Mods have small hands and smell like cabbage

Spinach and pizza boxes for Lazzo

Pero

Puffy coats

She hoam now

cose this is true love...bi#ch

SUPERMAN CANNOT TAKE A DUMB WITHOUT BREAKING THE TOILET

Remale

It's getting awfully Zeni in here

We roleplayed things

DA EXPLOSIONS

Ciddyspeak

SwimBuddha eats poop

Top IBer of NOW

Cabage

Go tell dudeco.

Saying something is sophistry.

I clap for the shoe hands.

Dunbar

Keep me posted.

dposse

water is very harmful for draculas

:robothappy:

brandmerrill falls ova in2 a ant hill... dey r fiya ants

cowoy bobeps

go hoam sophistry

sophistry is terrible

Comrad/hax

monderator

waj (started in an aim chat... waj is the sound a penguin makes)

the blue key

HAMMER

The knife is in the left hand. (deleted fake suicide thread due to not being allowed to cyber on the boards)

ballsackian manner

save the pandias

get lost owl... gay owl... arf arf arf arf arfa rfa raf arvhDLF

call some bakup hockey chicken... get some people to get you out

Edited by LoverDemon
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

I will admit, I was a bit ole' rabid Inuyasha fan from like 2005 to 2008 haha still like Inuyasha though! 

2005 to 2007 from my understanding was an utter mess, I came around the folder in 2008 and the place had really mellowed out a lot, me, crushrose, Doxiedachsie basically just chilled in that board all day and had a good time. Honestly, I'm glad I missed the chaos, since I'm a fan of the series too and from everything I saw reading through the old posts on that board (at the time), it was a mess of flamewars, I got to meet good people there too, but sadly, I lost contact with them all.

But yeah, sucks that the bulk of the fandom give the rest a bad name. I get it though.

Edited by LoverDemon

4 minutes ago, LoverDemon said:

2005 to 2007 from my understanding was an utter mess, I came around the folder in 2008 and the place had really mellowed out a lot, me, crushrose, Doxiedachsie basically just chilled in that board all day and had a good time. Honestly, I'm glad I missed the chaos, since I'm a fan of the series too and from everything I saw reading through the old posts on that board (at the time), it was a mess of flamewars, I got to meet good people there too, but sadly, I lost contact with them all.

Oh, action was definitely a bit insane around then haha like, half of my rabid energy was just for the shits and gigs, but I was still a huge Inuyasha fan then. But simped even harder for Motoko lmao GitS was and still is one of my all time faves. 

I feel like the RIFs would periodically seep out of the action folder too but I was not really a part of those wars, I would try and keep that insanity limited to action!

9 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

Oh, action was definitely a bit insane around then haha like, half of my rabid energy was just for the shits and gigs, but I was still a huge Inuyasha fan then. But simped even harder for Motoko lmao GitS was and still is one of my all time faves. 

I feel like the RIFs would periodically seep out of the action folder too but I was not really a part of those wars, I would try and keep that insanity limited to action!

Yeah, but the time I came around cidz was keeping things interesting with her brand of (dis)organized chaos.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, rpgamer said:

INUYASHAAA

KAGOMEEE

And RIFs in general.

You know the show still is influential (and its fans remembered) when they all came out to reminisce when Bastard!! came out.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, LoverDemon said:

Cus anime is teh s uck

There is no 4

Blame CAC

Pod 6 is jerks

Because you touch yourself at night.

Spinach and pizza boxes for Lazzo

My favorites.

I'm also fond of "When is Totally Spies coming to Toonami?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

While part of me thinks it originated somewhere else, I remember 'LAMP' from the boards.

Also, shoe on bear head - originated during a very late night on the webcam where AssProd was pulling an overnighter, got bored and put his shoe on the big bear in the hall. 

'Whatever happened to the hardcore alcoholics thread?' - a neverending query in the official Hey Mod thread