UnevenEdge

Reg. Date Measuring Contest

Raptorpat

30 minutes ago, Master-Debater131 said:

Wayback Machine FTW!

Looking at that image rally does make me miss the old boards. There was just something so fun about them.

Same, I was wondering around on Wayback until like 5am last night and was get bad nostalgia. I miss the old boards. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, GunStarHero said:

I recommend looking at any bigger threads, especially pinned ones with lots of pages. Better chance of finding a post you made which would show your reg date. That is assuming you posted in those threads to begin with. 

I've found a couple users from here spelunking the archive here and there. 

Luuv.png

Naraku.png

Jesus that picture of me. Was there a date on that 

44 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

Same, I was wondering around on Wayback until like 5am last night and was get bad nostalgia. I miss the old boards. 

There's no reason this place can't be as good or better than that place (and time).

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, tsar4 said:

There's no reason this place can't be as good or better than that place (and time).

Absolutely! 

I just miss how lively the old boards were. We gotta invite as many people back as we possibly can. Plug UEMB in every corner of the net!!!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, atomicinumatt said:

Absolutely! 

I just miss how lively the old boards were. We gotta invite as many people back as we possibly can. Plug UEMB in every corner of the net!!!

To paraphrase someone - "Soon everything will be UEMB!"

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, atomicinumatt said:

We gotta invite as many people back as we possibly can. Plug UEMB in every corner of the net!!!

We're keeping the anniversary stuff up for a while, so everyone can use it as an excuse to plug us to their old ASMB friends.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Raptorpat said:

We're keeping the anniversary stuff up for a while, so everyone can use it as an excuse to plug us to their old ASMB friends.

Seems to be working bc that's how I found my way here. Holy shit what a throwback of screennames I recognize from my ~youth~  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, black_saje said:

Seems to be working bc that's how I found my way here. Holy shit what a throwback of screennames I recognize from my ~youth~  

welcome back!

stretch your legs, take your pants off, and get used to it

• Thanks 1