UnevenEdge

Trans woman Caitlyn Jenner starts anti-trans PAC

matrixman124

1 hour ago, André Toulon said:

I am learning a lot about this moron lately ....honestly, I never paid attention to Kaitlyn because I didn't even know who she was beforehand....I think he was on Wheaties? So I had no idea how strange her stances are....but that's a wild rabbit hole.

She’s made a career out of winning 1 Olympic gold medal and marrying Robert Kardashian’s ex.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, scoobdog said:

She’s made a career out of winning 1 Olympic gold medal and marrying Robert Kardashian’s ex.

Honestly Caitlyn Jenner is the Ur example of the idea of "Dating a Kardashian and/or Jenner just...does something confusing to you."

• Like 2

It's quite interesting how Caitlyn Jenner was absolutely fine with all the awards she received and the sports trophies in women's sports she got after her transition but now suddenly those things are wrong. But she didn't give any of them back that I'm aware of.

Honestly, she has the money to NOT look like Williem DaFoe. Maybe she should focus on that instead of being the token trans in the bigot brigade. 

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

It's quite interesting how Caitlyn Jenner was absolutely fine with all the awards she received and the sports trophies in women's sports she got after her transition but now suddenly those things are wrong. But she didn't give any of them back that I'm aware of.

Honestly, she has the money to NOT look like Williem DaFoe. Maybe she should focus on that instead of being the token trans in the bigot brigade. 

Yikes.  But seriously, she fucking sucks.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/31/2023 at 12:16 AM, André Toulon said:

This is what I was thinking, because just from the bullshit googling I did, she doesn't seem to care about other trans peorple at all.  Like she doesn't even think any of the goofy right wing biases apply to her.

And technically they won't as long as she can be their proud bigoted token. But if everything went exactly the way those clowns want, she'd get tossed in the pile with the rest of the bodies since she'd no longer serve a purpose. Transgendered Caitlyn Jenner is to MAGAt culture as Jewish Steven Miller is to MAGAt culture - useful idiots who as stupid enough to think they'll have a special seat at the table for being horrible people. 

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Lynnrael said:

i wonder what this dumb pick me thinks will happen when they start throwing us into camps. they aren't gonna spare her lmao

They’ll spare her at first because they need their pet transgender woman as a mouthpiece. She validates all the right wing hate. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, discolé monade said:

until 'they' put her to the wall. for prosperity and rule of land. 

You ever see that video of Caitlyn at a conservative conference and a man followed her filming her saying “why are you here. Aren’t we supposed to be against people like you?” Something along that vein. She had nothing to say

• Like 2

"To fight the radical gender ideology..."

I'll have to stop her right there. Only a delusional person embracing toxic groupthink would find anything radical or ideological about the existence and experience of trans people. 

Acting like the normal is some weird other is bad. Just bad. 

• Like 3

Caitlyn’s stance on transgender women in sports is also toxic af. Being an Olympian makes people see her as some sort of authority on the subject despite the fact that she never played in women’s sports at all. She knows nothing about how heavily policed female sports are. I’m not sayin transgender women in sports doesn’t need to be discussed at all but I am sayin she’s not the one to be doin it.  Why not her?  Because the discussion requires common sense which she and people like her severely lack. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

^exactly this. 

just 2 years ago (?) 3 african runners were disqualified. why? because their natural female (or cis as i believe i'm supposed to use, forgive)  produces more testosterone, than the average female.

that's becuase they are putting their bodies through some high stressers. 

i didn't have a cycle/period, my entire bootcamp, MOS school, and 3 months into my first duty station. and after it was spotty for the remaining year. 

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, discolé monade said:

^exactly this. 

just 2 years ago (?) 3 african runners were disqualified. why? because their natural female (or cis as i believe i'm supposed to use, forgive)  produces more testosterone, than the average female.

i didn't have a cycle/period, my entire bootcamp, MOS school, and 3 months into my first duty station. and after it was spotty for the remaining year. 

That was probably more due to low body fat. Anorexics stop having periods for the same reason.

My younger daughter has an above-normal testosterone level, and she's never missed a period other than when pregnant (unfortunately, low body fat is not a problem in my family.) In fact, we only found out she had it because of screening for another issue. And her doctor's response was pretty much "meh, it's a range, and sometimes there are outliers. She's asymptomatic, so we'll leave it alone "

7 minutes ago, mthor said:

That was probably more due to low body fat. Anorexics stop having periods for the same reason.

My younger daughter has an above-normal testosterone level, and she's never missed a period other than when pregnant (unfortunately, low body fat is not a problem in my family.) In fact, we only found out she had it because of screening for another issue. And her doctor's response was pretty much "meh, it's a range, and sometimes there are outliers. She's asymptomatic, so we'll leave it alone "

probably, but i found out later down the road that i did have higher than normal testosterane levels. nothing jarring, just higher. 

in this video Jessie Gender goes into a lot of detail on the topic of trans people in sports. 

but it's clear that the right and the people Caitlyn is trying to pander to don't care about actual fairness in sports. that's why i hate the whole discussion so much. it's just a red herring, one more place fascists are trying to force us out of public life. 

that's the thing Caitlyn doesn't get, there is no being good enough for them, the only way to satisfy the demands of the right is for all of us to live in fear in the closet or be exterminated, and they won't make an exception for her. 

• Like 6

22 hours ago, discolé monade said:

^exactly this. 

I'm sterile. My insides were dead before I hit puberty. My testosterone is naturally higher than average for a female. According to the smartest dustmite brains money can buy, I'd be forced to use the men's room in some states if someone were to decide to question any part of my existence. 

22 hours ago, discolé monade said:

^exactly this. 

Just recently this happened with a runner, Caster Semenya.  Michael Phelps is celebrated for his superior physiology that allows him to be an excellent swimmer.  Women never get that luxury 

https://www.npr.org/sections/tokyo-olympics-live-updates/2021/07/28/1021503989/women-runners-testosterone-olympics

• Thanks 1