UnevenEdge

McCarthy Speaker & GOP House Majority Drama

Master-Debater131

Wow these guys aren’t even embarrassed to be willing to sacrifice their position for a former college wrestling coach who did nothing when his team player’s told him they went to the dr for a bruised elbow and the doctor treated them by squeezing their penis and cupping the balls. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I know it's complete nonsense, but occasionally the flustered Republicans will try to blame Democrats for this again. 

If Speaker Pelosi had a motion to vacate against her, the Republicans wouldn't ever help her. So there's no merit to this hypocritical argument whatsoever. 

Edited by Icarus27k
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Icarus27k said:

I know it's complete nonsense, but occasionally the flustered Republicans will try to blame Democrats for this again. 

If Speaker Pelosi had a motion to vacate against her, the Republicans wouldn't ever help her. So there's no merit to this hypocritical argument whatsoever. 

THEY ARE BLAMING DEMOCRATS

They're saying the Democrats voted out McCarthy... Totally ignores the Gaetz and co defections. They can't math because they can't admit weakness. The party is falling apart

I am thinking a bipartisan coalition Speaker is how this will end. Only a handful of Republicans would need to join all Democrats to do it.

And I wouldn't worry about other Republicans being mad at the Republicans who defected. They all seem pretty mad at each other now. Also disorganized. I don't know if they would be capable of revenge on the defectors. 

1 minute ago, Icarus27k said:

I am thinking a bipartisan coalition Speaker is how this will end. Only a handful of Republicans would need to join all Democrats to do it.

And I wouldn't worry about other Republicans being mad at the Republicans who defected. They all seem pretty mad at each other now. Also disorganized. I don't know if they would be capable of revenge on the defectors. 

The GOP is too afraid to upset their MAGA contingent. They're fucked.

Anyway

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

I agree.  The next nominee will have to basically work with Democrats on the rapidly approaching debt deal anyway, so the only likely path forward is a bipartisan deal.

Good luck getting the MAGA caucus to agree with that.  I would love nothing more than the MAGAheads to be dealt with and the money to primary their asses, but I don’t see it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jman said:

Good luck getting the MAGA caucus to agree with that.  I would love nothing more than the MAGAheads to be dealt with and the money to primary their asses, but I don’t see it.

The MAGA caucus screwed itself when they allowed Gatez to go rogue.  In the event a speaker is eventually elected, he or she isn't going to have enough time to negotiate a deal within the GOP conference to begin with - they''ll have to make a coalition with their own wing and Democrats to get it through before we face another shutdown which would damage the GOP as a whole far more than this current circus.

2 hours ago, Master-Debater131 said:

Its a load of crap. Everyone knows its a load of crap. But hes trying to make it seem like hes being reasonable here after throwing a grenade into the room and laughing.

Oh yeah, we absolutely know that's not happening because those are all people who think they are bullet-proof as long as they are in office and once in office, they can't see any possible way that they won't be in office forever. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, discolé monade said:

SHUT THIS MO"FO DOWN!!!!! ~ disco ,absolutely

TRY SOMETHING ELSE!!!!! ~ pooh, definately

Absolutely gonna be me. We keep doing the same dumb shit expecting something amazing to happen. Aliens won’t even fuck with us anymore cuz we’re so dumb and violent. 

#TEAMTRYSOMETHINGELSE!#BURNITALLTFDOWN!

• Haha 3