UnevenEdge

McCarthy Speaker & GOP House Majority Drama

Master-Debater131

14 hours ago, scoobdog said:

After this election... she'll be shooting up under an interstate overpass.

They'll be sharing an OnlyFans account as 'Bo-Bo & the Howler Monkey' hoping for that sweet sweet Santos money. 

Saddest OnlyFans since Rachel Dozezal asked Black Santa for a remote gynecological exam. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, katt_goddess said:

They'll be sharing an OnlyFans account as 'Bo-Bo & the Howler Monkey' hoping for that sweet sweet Santos money. 

Saddest OnlyFans since Rachel Dozezal asked Black Santa for a remote gynecological exam. 

They hate each other.  So... An Only Fans of saggy tits foxy boxing.

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Icarus27k said:

I met Marjorie Taylor Greene once for like five seconds. It was 2018 and it was at some event near my hometown. I knew she was interested in running for office somewhere. 

She seemed normal for those five seconds. 

I'd say that's all she needed but most of the people who vote for her probably like the batshit insanity.

• Thanks 1

With Buck gone after today, the GOP has like a two seat majority. The next special election is Tim Kennedy (D) from NY at the end of April, with two GOP seats to be filled later in May and June.

So the GOP conference isn't going to swiftly replace him. I'd expect either another months-long shitshows, or Johnson cuts a deal with them Dems to get us through the year. Longer shot would be a Dem-controlled House.

• Like 1

Now if only the deserting rats would actively support only non-jackass republicans [ good luck ] or whatever democrat is running to fill the vacancy. 

A vote either way would at least hopefully start to strangle the garbage minority that thinks they run the show. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SwimOdin said:

@Raptorpat why are all of these republicans resigning?

1 hour ago, Raptorpat said:

because they hate it

At some point the older heads in the group realized "Wait a minute, you people aren't useful idiots, you're just the regular kind!"

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Top Gun said:

Mike Johnson showing a shocking tiny sliver of actual humanity:

Naw. This is just him realizing that the only way he'll survive a GOP dutchoven is if he actually works for the people which means working with democrats. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, tsar4 said:

One reason she acts like this is because of the attention she gets. Reporters should think twice about whether they put her on camera.

The vote today proves that her beliefs are a small minority of the whole House. There are plenty of small minorities with crazy beliefs. They just get ignored. 

• Thanks 2