UnevenEdge

2024 Presidential Elections: the schadenfreude commences

NewBluntsworth

1 hour ago, 1pooh4u said:

You guys regenerate those, right?  Like there definitely wasn’t 43 year old sperm in his ball sack, right?

lol idk male biology 🫠

We're talking about the kind of guy who probably believes your nuts will pop if you don't hump a couch at least three times a day.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, tsar4 said:

From what I was able to read (the link is a nightmare on mobile) they are trying to use, in part, the Dred Scott decision to make her ineligible to run for president. 
How are these people not embarrassed to use the worst decision the SCOTUS ever made? Forget the fact that a couple of constitutional amendments make the Dred Scott decision invalid, She already was and is VP so yeah she’s eligible. Regardless of whatever dumb racist shit they’re trying to scrape off the bottom of the dumpster 

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Insipid said:

Marjorie Taylor Greene seems to have faded into obscurity ever since Biden dropped out. Not that anyone should care.

She's probably still stinging over how the book she supposedly wrote last year went down the toilet. 

Aside from her just being a shit person anyway and far too many of her key demographic being illiterate dipwads who need a pop-up book to be potty trained, there's also an entertaining reason - if you attempt to google 'MTG' [ the name of the book ], you get tons of links about 'Magic the Gathering'. 

*the More You Know rainbow...

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Insipid said:

Marjorie Taylor Greene seems to have faded into obscurity ever since Biden dropped out. Not that anyone should care.

it would seem , that she may have been invited to speak here at the ag center. i don't want to get into the millions of wasted money going to this ag center.

i fully plan on being out there protesting her escape from the gene pool.

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, Insipid said:

She's probably busy right now trying to figure out how to make the laser light show inside Stone Mountain from Squidbillies real.

• Haha 3

On 8/14/2024 at 11:36 PM, André Toulon said:

I like how he thinks that post is unbiased but it's 3 paragraphs fellating Trump while still taking shots at Kamala.

She needs to coached on what she says? You're saying this in contrast to Donald Trump😂 bruh GTFO.

youre the ones trying to make me seem like the trump fan when i am not voting for him. 

trump dont need to "watch what he says" about israel since he already supports them. like im not expecting him to do otherwise, which one of the reasons im not voting for him. but he's not out for my vote.

harris on the other hand does support israel, but is trying to also look like she care about palestine, even though she has been a staunch supporter of israel for many years now. she's the one that is trying to win people like me over, who see genocide as a red line. 

On 8/15/2024 at 7:23 AM, Blackrose321 said:

Because there are two candidates running and more than just you posting here. I am allowed to criticize your candidate and maybe if you answered, we could finally move on. You brought up a perceived issue with Kamala that is far worse for Trump so you need to explain your thinking. You chose this topic and your candidate is weak in it, maybe that was unwise of you to draw attention to but it's too late now. There's a phrase that may help here - "Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones."

I again ask, how do you feel about Trump's speaking skills? Do you feel he needs to be trained despite having had years to prepare? Do you feel his gaffes are acceptable? Are you concerned about them? What about his walking off of a 1.5 hour interview after 36 minutes? That's like walking out of a job interview early and expecting to get hired, is it not?

Are you more concerned with Kamala because you have higher standards for her? Do you simply expect Trump to fail his speeches? Is that acceptable to you in a president? How does that look on the world stage? Storming out and refusing questions?

trump aint my candidate and im not voting for him. 

as far as speaking goes, kamala is boring and cringe. theres a reason why she failed miserably in her previous attempts at presidency and why she's one of the least popular vp. her dmc speeches are always about stopping trump, same as bidens and hillarys speeches or everybody's elses speeches. vote for me or you get spooky man. trump does the same thing too, vote for me or spooky dems gonna turn america into communist lgbt utopia. they got their own talking points that pander to their own demographics. his speech ability is more entertaining than kamala, just based on how absurd everything he says is. like oh, hes talking about immigrants again. but ask me who i rather listen to? i shoot myself. 

i've always been a policy guy. vote for the candidate that more closely aligns to what i believe. vote for kamala and what you get out of it? a country still in decline in most metrics, except for military,. a trump presidency wont do anything to stop the decline either, might even speed up said collapse. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

yeah they know im not brainwashed like you. 

See, it's that reductive ass shit that makes people laugh at how you try to make points.

I won't speak for him, but what you call brainwashed, others call realism. There are 2 possible outcomes in November....none of them lean towards your alleged remedy for the nation. We will get a dem or a rep. 

But I'll be fair...you can toss around the word brainwashed, because I'm gonna sling delusional back at you. Only continuing the cycle and you validating your blatant disregard for those just like you by "adding something new" 

• Thanks 3

17 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

as far as speaking goes, kamala is boring and cringe. his speech ability is more entertaining than kamala, just based on how absurd everything he says is. 

Is she supposed to throw pies and place whoopee cushions under everyone’s seat? Presidents shouldn’t try to make you laugh.

• Haha 3