UnevenEdge

2024 Presidential Elections: the schadenfreude commences

NewBluntsworth

2 hours ago, Belize said:

No Democrat uses "democrat" as an adjective. 

well, musk thought this was fantastic. it's in the article. 

"But Musk's post, which has been viewed more than 123 million times, according to the platform, only includes the caption “This is amazing” with a laughing emoji"

Edited by discolé monade
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Master-Debater131 said:

Totally original thoughts and not just propaganda at all.

Probably not the smartest line of attack to go with considering.....ya know.....all of this

And soooooooooo much more that isnt just weird, but outright creepy.

Weird post.

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Master-Debater131 said:

Probably not the smartest line of attack to go with considering.....ya know.....all of this

Typical weird Libertarian take

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Master-Debater131 said:

you're a mess. lol. 

• Like 1

Someone I respect argued the movement in the election towards Harris is a return to fundamentals. For this whole year, there has been a contradiction between the fundamentals of politics, which showed a lean towards a slight Democratic win, and the polls, which showed the Republican Trump slightly ahead of the Democratic Biden. 

Biden dropping out, and Harris entering, was the trigger for these two things to come back into alignment. 

Would this alignment have occurred eventually if Biden stayed in the race? My guess is yes. I was betting on it, and I wasn't the only one. G. Elliott Morris, who now runs 538, strongly implied there was eventually going to be some dramatic movement in the race and that was why he was keeping his election prediction model close to a 50-50 odds. 

18 hours ago, Jman said:

IMG_0884.webp

Stolen from reddit. 

"Lyin' Ted, Low Energy Jeb, Pocahontas, Little Marco, Crooked Hillary, Sneaky Dianne, Al Frankenstien, Cryin' Chuck Schumer, Liddle Bob Corker, Dicky Durbin, Jeff Flakey, Laffin' Kamala, Sleepy Joe, Adam Schitt, Gavin Newscum, George Slopadopolous, "Peekaboo" Letitia James, Ron Desanctimonius, Meatball Ron, Gretchen Halfwit, Crazy Nancy Pelosi, Coco Chow, Mini Mike Bloomberg, Sloppy Chris Christie, Slimeball James Comey, Crazy Bernie, Deranged Jack Smith, Horseface, Birdbrain Nikki Haley, Ditzy DeVos, Little Ben Sasse, Sleepy Eyes Chuck Todd, 1 for 44 Kasich, Cheatin' Barack Hussein Obama, Voluptuous "Piece of Ass" Ivanka."

Remember that you can't be mean to Trump, though.  Also make sure you read all of that. ^

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Master-Debater131 said:

Lock her up.

Build the wall.

Send her back. [ aimed at the Muslim Rep from MN ]

Fake news. [ aimed at anything twatwaffle doesn't like ]

Rigged rigged rigged.

The election was STOLEN!

Obama didn't force covid tests.

Best economy ever. [ after tanking it, going into double-digit unemployment, and being responsible for 1/4 of the entire national debt within a mere 4 years ]

Covid isn't real. 

WITCHHUNT!!1! [ anytime someone dares to bring up things that hurt his fee-fees like pay your bills/taxes/court fees ]

But yes, let's go on a rampage because the 'mah freeze peach!' crowd got called 'weird' and can't handle it for 5 seconds. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, MasqueradeOverture said:

I want Kelly as the VP.

Just imagine: A prosecutor and an astronaut against a felon who created the Space Force.

Phenomenal

Trump is so absurd I forgot how insane the MAGA defense of Space Force was.

Normal Person: I want healthcare.

MAGA: HOW ARE YOU GOING TO PAY FOR IT?! IT ISN'T FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Normal Person: Space Force is stupid.

MAGA: YOU HATE NATIONAL SECURITY!!!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1