UnevenEdge

NFL 2022/23 DUCK, DUCK, MONKEY POX NOW WITH 1% LESS COVID

1pooh4u

5 hours ago, Master-Debater131 said:

IT WAS A DAMN BUTT FUMBLE

OMG THIS DAMN TEAM

So angry.....so disappointed....

The only difference was the dude didn’t wind up on his ass but yeah that was definitely a butt fumble. I know this because as a Jets fan I’m a butt fumble expert 😆

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

The only difference was the dude didn’t wind up on his ass but yeah that was definitely a butt fumble. I know this because as a Jets fan I’m a butt fumble expert 😆

It absolutely was a butt fumble.

That whole series of events was a total CF. Fumbled it twice on the 1 yard line. We absolutely choked last night. Ugly ugly start to the new era.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Master-Debater131 said:

It absolutely was a butt fumble.

That whole series of events was a total CF. Fumbled it twice on the 1 yard line. We absolutely choked last night. Ugly ugly start to the new era.

Hopefully the game was an anomaly and not the norm. 

I’m not convinced that Smith’s performance last night will be his new normal.  He’s gonna show everyone why he wasn’t a starter for so long 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Hopefully the game was an anomaly and not the norm. 

I’m not convinced that Smith’s performance last night will be his new normal.  He’s gonna show everyone why he wasn’t a starter for so long 

I think it will be. I saw a stat this morning that teams that didnt play their starting QB in the pre-season went 1-6 this weekend against teams that did. A lot of the Broncos problems were pretty clearly from a lack of practice.

Geno will eventually Geno. Seattle is going to suck this year, its just a matter of time.

Week 1s also produces a ton of wild results. Things will get back to normal soon enough.

• Like 2

Most People: "Ah, SNF is using 'Cult of Personality' because next week's game in in Chicago, and that's where CM Punk is from. Clever."

Me, An Intellectual: "Yes, but it also fits because Aaron Rodgers is not above belittling journalists or his fellow co-workers either." 

EDIT: Wait, somehow the fact that the game is in Green Bay makes my second joke more likely. NICE.

Edited by Seight
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I really hate how Amazon prime fr is the only way to watch TNF if you don’t live in charger or Chiefs market. I’m assuming if you’re in the market it’s gotta be airing on a local network, or is it not?  I don’t like streaming services or pd cable networks glomming my feetballs matches 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

I really hate how Amazon prime fr is the only way to watch TNF if you don’t live in charger or Chiefs market. I’m assuming if you’re in the market it’s gotta be airing on a local network, or is it not?  I don’t like streaming services or pd cable networks glomming my feetballs matches 

CORRECT.

As with all other NFL telecasts not on national broadcast television, all Thursday Night Football games will continue to be simulcast on a local television station in each playing team's home market.

• Like 2

Both of those games sucked, but that overshadows the bigger problem with last nights games.

Who schedules two games on monday night to start practically at the same time?  If you are going to do 2 MNF games you have one on the east coast and one on the west coast so that when one ends you can flip on the other. The way they did it you couldnt really keep track of both games, and they were even announcing what was going on in the other game.

Just seems super dumb to do it this way.

• Like 1

Next week the NFL goes overseas for a Sunday game.

I'll post a reminder for the picks next week when I update, but if you usually wait until after Thursday to post your picks. be aware that there will be an early morning (US) game in England.

Go Colts.  Oh wait, they are playing the Chiefs.

Shit.

5 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Idk y the Jets gotta be that team all the losers build their conference on. Ugly ass game and Flacco sucks our o line sucked game just sucked 

i honestly thought the jets had a chance here since the bungels oline is still terrible. at least you got one game win out of flacco. you win one more its not too bad of shape if wilson can come back week 5. 

• Like 2

looks like tua is doing better now at the end of the game, but that was pretty scary for a moment. as for the game itself? miami still had a shot till almost the end since bugels were struggling to protect burrow. but teddy tossed a very costly pick and bungels scored to seal the game. 

didnt know he was  concussed last week as well. terrible injury and bad judgement on the miami medical staff to play him this week. 

Edited by Distortedreasoning
  • Like 1