UnevenEdge

NFL 2022/23 DUCK, DUCK, MONKEY POX NOW WITH 1% LESS COVID

1pooh4u

2 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

My magical chesticles have failed me in the past 😬😆

Stats will fail you.

just saw the rookie RB from the commanders got shot in a carjacking incident… I guess you could use stats there but not the ones anyone is looking at while picking their players

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Sawdy said:

Stats will fail you.

just saw the rookie RB from the commanders got shot in a carjacking incident… I guess you could use stats there but not the ones anyone is looking at while picking their players

Jfc wtf is happening it feels like shit like this is happening with more frequency 

I can’t believe the Bills took that kicker KNOWING he did a gangbang with a minor the incidents aren’t comparable just pointing out the crazy shit that can change decisions when it comes to ffb and pick ‘em games.  

2 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Jfc wtf is happening it feels like shit like this is happening with more frequency 

I can’t believe the Bills took that kicker KNOWING he did a gangbang with a minor the incidents aren’t comparable just pointing out the crazy shit that can change decisions when it comes to ffb and pick ‘em games.  

Yep… this season is the season of Hernandez risk

• Like 1

A $500 bet on the NY Jets winning 9 games or more pays $100k my other half wants to place a $250 bet. I gave my blessings cuz he’s not a gambler, he’d hate himself if they made 9 or better and he didn’t bet,  and he doesn’t need my permission anyway.   The “experts” have them winning 5.5 games. Idk I think they could do it but my gut tells me they’ll win 6 games at most. 

14 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

A $500 bet on the NY Jets winning 9 games or more pays $100k my other half wants to place a $250 bet. I gave my blessings cuz he’s not a gambler, he’d hate himself if they made 9 or better and he didn’t bet,  and he doesn’t need my permission anyway.   The “experts” have them winning 5.5 games. Idk I think they could do it but my gut tells me they’ll win 6 games at most. 

I believe in the Jets that you guys believe in Pooh

@Sawdyif $500 goes missing form any of my ccounts I'm in danger

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Seight said:

I like how so far everyone in the Pick 'Em thread thinks Buffalo is the best team but nobody agrees on the worst lol.

oh shit thanks for reminding me on that. 

buffalo got a lot going for them, so im probably picking them too....

but the worst is gonna be so much harder to predict! i can easily see 5-10 teams that got potential to be worst this year.

Something funny happened on the way to the 2nd half of the Bears game...

...they found out they have a Head Coach that knows how to make halftime adjustments.

Nagy used to have a big, laminated, family restaurant menu on the sidelines, Eberflus was carrying an index card.

Be You.

• Like 2

Think Winnie The Pooh GIFIs it just me or are NFL teams shuffling around QBs a lot more than they used to seems like when SF dropped Alex Smith for Kaepernick because of an injury to Smith it opened the door for this type of shuffling. I know starters losing their jobs from injury was pretty unheard of up to that point but damn I’m seeing so many starting QBs on teams they definitely weren’t drafted to and aren’t even bad QBs. Like why did the Browns drop Mayfield for wth they have now?  Chicago QB was in Pittsburgh idek which teams I’m watching anymore I’m too old to be keeping up with this mess 💩

• Thanks 1

I do however like watching a dropped QB beating the team that let them go though I hated seeing Mayfield barely lose to the Browns I hope R Wilson beats the shit outta the Seachickens I hate their coach hate him so much I can’t even remember his name all I know is that he was a shitty coach for the Jets 

Pete Carroll name just popped back into my empty head 💩

6 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Think Winnie The Pooh GIFIs it just me or are NFL teams shuffling around QBs a lot more than they used to seems like when SF dropped Alex Smith for Kaepernick because of an injury to Smith it opened the door for this type of shuffling. I know starters losing their jobs from injury was pretty unheard of up to that point but damn I’m seeing so many starting QBs on teams they definitely weren’t drafted to and aren’t even bad QBs. Like why did the Browns drop Mayfield for wth they have now?  Chicago QB was in Pittsburgh idek which teams I’m watching anymore I’m too old to be keeping up with this mess 💩

Right, and it leads to crazy sentences like "Trey Lance struggling lowers the chances of Jimmy G being the starter for Dallas in Week 2" which makes no sense.

• Haha 2