UnevenEdge

Is it normal for someone to go to the bathroom and eat at the same time That seems kind of gross

ghostrek

1 minute ago, ghostrek said:

Just asking

In Italian folklore, that's the technique used to rid one's self of a folletto, which is a type of irritating house sprite. One must let the folletto see one while one is using the chamberpot and eating a sandwich simultaneously. The folletto will hurl some verbal abuse, including statements to the effect that they cannot live in the same house as such a pig, and will then quit the premises.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, mthor said:

In Italian folklore, that's the technique used to rid one's self of a folletto, which is a type of irritating house sprite. One must let the folletto see one while one is using the chamberpot and eating a sandwich simultaneously. The folletto will hurl some verbal abuse, including statements to the effect that they cannot live in the same house as such a pig, and will then quit the premises.

Okay this person is not getting rid of a evil spirit of some kind and damn Who knew evil spirits could be so prim and proper   She is kind of rude crude redneck hillbilly type and I I can't 

Edited by ghostrek

1 minute ago, ghostrek said:

Okay this person is not getting rid of a evil spirit of some kind and damn Who knew evil spirits could be so prim and proper  I noticed that redneck coworker and I mean redneck coworker I mean as in very hillbillyish do itAnd she just said it's normal It's not fucking normal I was told not to do it when I was a kid

If a malignant sprite thinks it's disgusting, who am I to disagree?

• Haha 2

Depends on the circumstances and what I'm eating.

I'm not gonna take a plate of food with me when I go to take a shit, if that's what you're getting at. That said, if I have something in hand that I got from the kitchen, like a snack or something, and at that same time I feel the need to go to the bathroom, I'll still eat it.

That said, I don't touch anywhere down there with the same hand that I'm going to be eating from.

I've been in the stall next to a drunk woman who set a container of nachos and a beer on the floor of the restroom. She then picked up her beer, dropped it and it shattered into her plate of nachos and into the ankle boots I was wearing. 

• Sad 2

11 hours ago, Vamped said:

I've been in the stall next to a drunk woman who set a container of nachos and a beer on the floor of the restroom. She then picked up her beer, dropped it and it shattered into her plate of nachos and into the ankle boots I was wearing. 

It’s shit like this that makes me so happy to be an introverted nerd who ain’t about that club life 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, SwimOdin said:

It’s shit like this that makes me so happy to be an introverted nerd who ain’t about that club life 

I dunno I feel like the allure was ... being 21 and being able to go out with your friends. I dont get the allure now because its clearly cheaper and less annoying to just drink at home in my pajamas and fall asleep watching My Lottery Dream home 

...... is this what adulthood is???!!!

• Like 1

One day in college, I'm sitting on the shitter minding my own business when all of a sudden someone walks into the next stall over, unbuckles, sits down, and drops some deuces while eating Doritos and watching an NBA game on their phone.

After a few minutes they got up, flushed (did NOT HEAR ANY TOILET PAPER BEING ROLLED) and walked STRAIGHT out the door without washing their hands.

I hope that person fucking died from cowpox or something.

Edited by MasqueradeOverture
  • Sad 1

On 6/5/2022 at 5:21 PM, ghostrek said:

Okay this person is not getting rid of a evil spirit of some kind and damn Who knew evil spirits could be so prim and proper   She is kind of rude crude redneck hillbilly type and I I can't 

You are the Folletto...